What is YOUR "go to" supp that you refuse to do without?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What is YOUR "go to" supp that you refuse to do without?

Other than protein supplements and DS/PH. What pill, mix, herb, cream, etc is a must have for YOU. And why?

2. Ibuprofen for any boo boos that occur
    •   

3. Really depends on my goals a product i turn to often when i dont know what to use is Prime. Theres nothing i absolutely need just little things to aid in my everyday life and lifting.

4. Multivitamin- because I know I don't get all the nutrients I need from food.

5. Quote Originally Posted by b9cist View Post
    Multivitamin- because I know I don't get all the nutrients I need from food.
    Beat me to it. Multivitamin starts the base of supplements. Essential aminos come next.
    Back.... for real this time
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by b9cist View Post
    Multivitamin- because I know I don't get all the nutrients I need from food.
    Forgot that one i too dont get enough nutrients from my food so this is essential. My current Multi is MVP, but i got the MVP,ZMK stack so yipee

7. NONE of those, beta-alanine/creatine/LCLT/PLCAR/GPLC nough said LOL
    doing my own thang!

8. orange triad, WPI, and cissus
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

9. You said what pill, mix, herb etc.

I would say Essentials Has the multi vit people said above, it also has BCAAs, digestive enzymes, creatine, Beta alanine etc all in one supplement

Mr Kleen is starting a new long on it now

Kleen gets Essential + Joint complex. Sponsored
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

10. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    You said what pill, mix, herb etc.

I would say Essentials Has the multi vit people said above, it also has BCAAs, digestive enzymes, creatine, Beta alanine etc all in one supplement

Mr Kleen is starting a new long on it now

Kleen gets Essential + Joint complex. Sponsored
    Thanks for the link. That sounds like a cool all purpose supp. God knows we ALL swallow enough pills in a week.

11. fish oil and multi

12. Usually Cre02. Strength and endurance, with immune support. Awesome.

13. Pfffttttt, I figured some juice was going to be spread...

There's NO pill that I cannot live without; however, Migra Eeze by Life Extension is taken on a daily basis. As far as taking a multi-vitamin: NOTHING can beat Life Extension Mix Tablets with Extra Niacin, in my opinion.

14. I don't even want to have to think about being limited to just one supplement.

15. Zyrtec
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

16. JACK3D... duhhh!

17. Now that I think about this, I'd probably have to go with SLIN. If I was only allowed my basics and one other product, that would be it.

18. Coffee, Vitamin C & some form of creatine. I try to get the rest from food.

19. Animal Pak, MWF with food.
    On Pro Complex

I havent gone without in YEARS.

I dont see how a mult-V and protein is not always listed.

Edit, I dont follow instructions well. I see the original post considered protein a given.

I would add in BCAA's, EAA's and Cycle Support depending on my goals at any given time. Though I dont run them year round.

20. Orange Triad for MV and joint help, and Purple Wraath. Got me through a very rough tackle football game this weekend. I was still going strong while most others were crashing

21. I was going to say Jack3d but this is a better answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't even want to have to think about being limited to just one supplement.

22. Oddly enough, a GNC sport vita-pak. Not that they are particularly special, I've just taken this for years now. Honestly, just about all GNC products are under-dosed and over priced.

I'm also a big vit. B complex junkie.

23. Protein Powder..been using it straight for 14 years.

24. For supplements, a good protein shake and creatine are number 1A and 1B for me. Add in a multivitamin, and I am all set.

Extras?

For pain: Aleve
    For workout energy: coffee

25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Pfffttttt, I figured some juice was going to be spread...

There's NO pill that I cannot live without; however, Migra Eeze by Life Extension is taken on a daily basis. As far as taking a multi-vitamin: NOTHING can beat Life Extension Mix Tablets with Extra Niacin, in my opinion.
    AOR?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big exam comming up, need a "focus" supp
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  3. what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 05:27 PM