What is YOUR "go to" supp that you refuse to do without?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What is YOUR "go to" supp that you refuse to do without?

Other than protein supplements and DS/PH. What pill, mix, herb, cream, etc is a must have for YOU. And why?

2. Ibuprofen for any boo boos that occur

3. Really depends on my goals a product i turn to often when i dont know what to use is Prime. Theres nothing i absolutely need just little things to aid in my everyday life and lifting.
    •   

4. Multivitamin- because I know I don't get all the nutrients I need from food.

5. Quote Originally Posted by b9cist View Post
    Multivitamin- because I know I don't get all the nutrients I need from food.
    Beat me to it. Multivitamin starts the base of supplements. Essential aminos come next.
    Back.... for real this time

6. Quote Originally Posted by b9cist View Post
    Multivitamin- because I know I don't get all the nutrients I need from food.
    Forgot that one i too dont get enough nutrients from my food so this is essential. My current Multi is MVP, but i got the MVP,ZMK stack so yipee

7. NONE of those, beta-alanine/creatine/LCLT/PLCAR/GPLC nough said LOL
    doing my own thang!

8. orange triad, WPI, and cissus
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

9. You said what pill, mix, herb etc.

I would say Essentials Has the multi vit people said above, it also has BCAAs, digestive enzymes, creatine, Beta alanine etc all in one supplement

Mr Kleen is starting a new long on it now

Kleen gets Essential + Joint complex. Sponsored
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

10. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    You said what pill, mix, herb etc.

I would say Essentials Has the multi vit people said above, it also has BCAAs, digestive enzymes, creatine, Beta alanine etc all in one supplement

Mr Kleen is starting a new long on it now

Kleen gets Essential + Joint complex. Sponsored
    Thanks for the link. That sounds like a cool all purpose supp. God knows we ALL swallow enough pills in a week.

11. fish oil and multi

12. Usually Cre02. Strength and endurance, with immune support. Awesome.

13. Pfffttttt, I figured some juice was going to be spread...

There's NO pill that I cannot live without; however, Migra Eeze by Life Extension is taken on a daily basis. As far as taking a multi-vitamin: NOTHING can beat Life Extension Mix Tablets with Extra Niacin, in my opinion.

14. I don't even want to have to think about being limited to just one supplement.

15. Zyrtec
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

16. JACK3D... duhhh!

17. Now that I think about this, I'd probably have to go with SLIN. If I was only allowed my basics and one other product, that would be it.

18. Coffee, Vitamin C & some form of creatine. I try to get the rest from food.

19. Animal Pak, MWF with food.
    On Pro Complex

I havent gone without in YEARS.

I dont see how a mult-V and protein is not always listed.

Edit, I dont follow instructions well. I see the original post considered protein a given.

I would add in BCAA's, EAA's and Cycle Support depending on my goals at any given time. Though I dont run them year round.

20. Orange Triad for MV and joint help, and Purple Wraath. Got me through a very rough tackle football game this weekend. I was still going strong while most others were crashing

21. I was going to say Jack3d but this is a better answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I don't even want to have to think about being limited to just one supplement.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

22. Oddly enough, a GNC sport vita-pak. Not that they are particularly special, I've just taken this for years now. Honestly, just about all GNC products are under-dosed and over priced.

I'm also a big vit. B complex junkie.

23. Protein Powder..been using it straight for 14 years.

24. For supplements, a good protein shake and creatine are number 1A and 1B for me. Add in a multivitamin, and I am all set.

Extras?

For pain: Aleve
    For workout energy: coffee

25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Pfffttttt, I figured some juice was going to be spread...

There's NO pill that I cannot live without; however, Migra Eeze by Life Extension is taken on a daily basis. As far as taking a multi-vitamin: NOTHING can beat Life Extension Mix Tablets with Extra Niacin, in my opinion.
    AOR?

26. Torrent would be my pick. Recovery is so important and nothing else does the job as well.

27. Some great answers/suggestions so far. Keep em coming.

28. I think my vote would go to Vitamin C as it is the best and most cost effective supp you can get, hormone support, anti-oxident, immune system, cortisol control etc, etc.

Next vote would go to Glutamine, as far as supps go next to my stims this has my vote, AMAZING recovery, minor GH increase, digesting, glucose purposes etc I love it!

29. milk.
    SFW and GFH

30. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Other than protein supplements and DS/PH. What pill, mix, herb, cream, etc is a must have for YOU. And why?
    Vitamin C. Overall health maintenance, skin, hair, immune status. Cornerstone supp.

31. I also go with Essentials w/joint complex. The vitamins and all the other goodies. I really feel it help a lot with my old arse joints.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

32. Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Torrent would be my pick. Recovery is so important and nothing else does the job as well.
    this too.. plus its delicious!

33. i like the libido boost i get from IGF-2. also the recovery and sleep so i'd go with that
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

34. Beer and Xanax for me.

35. Super cissus rx.

36. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    milk.

37. ipod, cant lift without my beats!!

38. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    ...As far as taking a multi-vitamin: NOTHING can beat Life Extension Mix Tablets with Extra Niacin, in my opinion.
    Agree. Due to the price, I could only buy it at a relatively deep discount, especially during their Annual Sales. Used it for a few years.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

39. My Whey, and Casein protein powders.

40. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Beer and Xanax for me.

LOL I would not get to many workouts in on that combo.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big exam comming up, need a "focus" supp
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 01:17 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. what's the supp in anarcy stack that makes you "feel good"??
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 04:27 PM