Need advice on Supplements !

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
Hello Am junkies i need help on a complete supplement list for muscle gain. i did Halotest 25 and i just gained 6lbs and had bad back pumps, its my fault for not doing a good research on the product and PCT, and i think that anabolic Steroids are nbot for me. so with that said, can you Experts advice me on a good alternative, besides quality food.please if you guys can list the product name and what it is for. Thank You Very Much.

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
umm test boosters and protein. ha
prime test booster
isomass protein

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
will test boosters shut me down? and do i need to cycle them?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
test boosters will not shut you down and yes you should cycle them like everything else, your body gets used to, most bottles will tell you for how long you should take it before cycling off

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
Thanks Delta Force! any recomendation on supplements?

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Read all you can stand, in every forum. then ask questions. Some of the pldtimers here were nice enough to respond to my newbey questions, I think many of them now only do so much. There is a wealth of knowledge here, if only you seek grasshopper.

Diet is key, supps WILL help! After about 22 yrs of lifting on and off, and highly physical jobs i.e. concrete, carpentry, commercial overhead doors, I've managed to stay in great shape for 41 short years.

Eat alot-clean! Try some tribulus, maca, DHEA, creatine, a good multi, Protien shake/ mass builder if your like me and just can't get enough food in me........and hit the gym 4-5 times a week for two or three hours. Damn I miss those days!

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
Read all you can stand, in every forum. then ask questions. Some of the pldtimers here were nice enough to respond to my newbey questions, I think many of them now only do so much. There is a wealth of knowledge here, if only you seek grasshopper.

Diet is key, supps WILL help! After about 22 yrs of lifting on and off, and highly physical jobs i.e. concrete, carpentry, commercial overhead doors, I've managed to stay in great shape for 41 short years.

Eat alot-clean! Try some tribulus, maca, DHEA, creatine, a good multi, Protien shake/ mass builder if your like me and just can't get enough food in me........and hit the gym 4-5 times a week for two or three hours. Damn I miss those days!
Thank You Very Much!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and whats a good test booster?
There's lots of good natty test boosters out there. Testopro by AI, Phytotesterone by PP, Blue Up by CL, MassFX by AX, T-Force by Omega, and DTHC by Diesel. All are good options also Prime has some really great reviews not a specifically a test booster but a good option also. Also look into things like HGH UP by App Nut, GHenerate by LG, or some ZMA. Of course those should only be used in addition to clean diet, good staples like bcaa's, protein, multi vitamin, fish oil, etc.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
do you want the guys to train for you as well?.............
Hes asking for help because hes new and all the information can be overwhelming, with the vast aray of Test Boosters out there where does he search from? Its quite simple to list a few solid Test Boosters, if you have the time to post the picture and post to search you could of easily listed a few test boosters and went your way.

To the OP some good test boosters and stacks would be. TestoPRO, Mass FX, Stoked, Disel test Hardcore, Activate Extreme among others now that wasnt so hard to list 4 things.

Now this is where you use the search function to get greater detail on each product i mentioned and find which works best for you.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
search function is there for a reason. I somehow managed to find it. And yes i could've listed those if i'd had experience of any of them apart from DTHC, I did DTHC and found the results underwhelming. I tried DTHC, get this, based on my OWN RESEARCH therefore i was merely recommending that the OP use his own brain and do what i and the vast majority of people with any sense would do and not post a question that's been answered on countless occasions. I thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am logging my 2nd bottle of testopro and really like it, test results showed free test almost doubled off 1st bottle. i also bought a bottle of hghup, which i plan to run around the first of the year with another bottle of testopro. if you have the cash i think a stack of testopro/hghup would be great. also another good one is diesel's dtp, i reacted very well to it but it could be because the dhea and preg effected me more because of my age-51.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
search function is there for a reason. I somehow managed to find it. And yes i could've listed those if i'd had experience of any of them apart from DTHC, I did DTHC and found the results underwhelming. I tried DTHC, get this, based on my OWN RESEARCH therefore i was merely recommending that the OP use his own brain and do what i and the vast majority of people with any sense would do and not post a question that's been answered on countless occasions. I thank you
Ok so we realize you know how to do research but some may not its not like it killed me to answer the question yes theres a search function yes it should be used but IF I DO RECALL he posted this as a general question not specifically test boosters, his question started out with he was trying to narrow down the best supplement for him which is why it would be absurd to search for such a wide variety of supplements he would be using the search button for hours trying to even figure out whats best for him before even finding the right product. IF it was a question about test boosters i could see but IT WASNT so please just dont act like you know everything when you didnt even realize the orginal post.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Ok so we realize you know how to do research but some may not its not like it killed me to answer the question yes theres a search function yes it should be used but IF I DO RECALL he posted this as a general question not specifically test boosters, his question started out with he was trying to narrow down the best supplement for him which is why it would be absurd to search for such a wide variety of supplements he would be using the search button for hours trying to even figure out whats best for him before even finding the right product. IF it was a question about test boosters i could see but IT WASNT so please just dont act like you know everything when you didnt even realize the orginal post.
you know i could offer an eloquent rebuffal of your completely invalid point but i'm going to bed now as i'm working in 7 hours and i can't be arsed arguing with someone who doesn't get the merits of the search function, so i'll leave mr Rollins to sum up my thoughts at this time .....................

Attachments

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I dont get you i really dont how is my point invalid. Lets break it down....

He came in here asking for an alternative to PH's theres are thousands of supplements out there where do you begin? He asked us to narrow it down to what we feel work what we feel are good. If not he could end of seeing muscletech reviews and buy that. So the fact is he wanted a direct answer for his problem not someone who says "search" cause theres hundreds of thousands of pages on different supplements and not knowing what your looking for its understandable to say Use the search button if they ask about a specific category like Test Boosters but not a vast topic like he asked.

You obviously didnt get my point since your obviously never wrong about anything.

When the option for test boosters got narrowed down to what he wanted yes he could have used search function but he already had the attention of us so why not ask whats a good one in OUR opinion so we gave it to him now lets please leave it at that cause theres no point arguing over a pointless topic.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
I dont get you i really dont how is my point invalid. Lets break it down....

He came in here asking for an alternative to PH's theres are thousands of supplements out there where do you begin? He asked us to narrow it down to what we feel work what we feel are good. If not he could end of seeing muscletech reviews and buy that. So the fact is he wanted a direct answer for his problem not someone who says "search" cause theres hundreds of thousands of pages on different supplements and not knowing what your looking for its understandable to say Use the search button if they ask about a specific category like Test Boosters but not a vast topic like he asked.

You obviously didnt get my point since your obviously never wrong about anything.

When the option for test boosters got narrowed down to what he wanted yes he could have used search function but he already had the attention of us so why not ask whats a good one in OUR opinion so we gave it to him now lets please leave it at that cause theres no point arguing over a pointless topic.
Thanks Bro! nice to see that there's a couple of Peps here who's always willing to help.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Like others said a good test booster (usually for 2 months and then take 2 months off of them), and then follow with a non-hormal like Blue Gene for the 2 months off. I and others had great gains with Blue Gene alone

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Like others said a good test booster (usually for 2 months and then take 2 months off of them), and then follow with a non-hormal like Blue Gene for the 2 months off. I and others had great gains with Blue Gene alone
:trink26::trink26::trink26:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
OP - look into Powerfull by USP labs. Really good sh#t.
Sorta a test and GH booster that gives awesome workouts.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's lots of good natty test boosters out there. Testopro by AI, Phytotesterone by PP, Blue Up by CL, MassFX by AX, T-Force by Omega, and DTHC by Diesel. All are good options also Prime has some really great reviews not a specifically a test booster but a good option also. Also look into things like HGH UP by App Nut, GHenerate by LG, or some ZMA. Of course those should only be used in addition to clean diet, good staples like bcaa's, protein, multi vitamin, fish oil, etc.
Hes asking for help because hes new and all the information can be overwhelming, with the vast aray of Test Boosters out there where does he search from? Its quite simple to list a few solid Test Boosters, if you have the time to post the picture and post to search you could of easily listed a few test boosters and went your way.

To the OP some good test boosters and stacks would be. TestoPRO, Mass FX, Stoked, Disel test Hardcore, Activate Extreme among others now that wasnt so hard to list 4 things.

Now this is where you use the search function to get greater detail on each product i mentioned and find which works best for you.
i am logging my 2nd bottle of testopro and really like it, test results showed free test almost doubled off 1st bottle. i also bought a bottle of hghup, which i plan to run around the first of the year with another bottle of testopro. if you have the cash i think a stack of testopro/hghup would be great. also another good one is diesel's dtp, i reacted very well to it but it could be because the dhea and preg effected me more because of my age-51.
Got to love the TestoPRO!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maintenance calories - increases in strength, endurance, libido, mood.
pretty much the same for me, very good mood/libido boost.