Wrists and shoulders... joints

1. Wrists and shoulders... joints

What can I take for a joint supp other than msm, glucosamine. I take 3000 mg of glucosamine a day and i still have some pain and can not lift to my potential. Today I tried to do some overhead presses and i couldnt lift heavy at all, same with bench pressing. it is very frustrating. THANKS FOR ANY INPUT

2. cissus.

3. ^^^^^ Cissus is what your missing Super Cissus by USPlabs is great theres a few others but thats what id reccomend.
    •   

4. tried cissus before. I thnk it helped. Just gets to be expensive.

5. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html for this the reccomended dose is 1-3 grams a day that would last over a month for 16$ thats not bad at all i think. And for the effects well worth it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html for this the reccomended dose is 1-3 grams a day that would last over a month for 16$ thats not bad at all i think. And for the effects well worth it.
    i just ordered some of that

7. thanks for the info guys. Will order some this week.

8. You have quite a few Cissus options at NP. I personally always have Orange Triad with some version of Cissus. Works wonders
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

9. I buy bulk cissus powder. 1/2 tsp. with a bottle of water or in a shake. If in water add a little lemon juice-tastes like iced tea.

After cissus, I quit gluc/cond/MSM!

Also depending on program, a few fats won't kill you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. weak wrists
    By killamac27 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 11:57 PM
  2. small wrists?
    By smackshosh in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 09:46 PM
  3. weak wrists??
    By bubbaw in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8