HCGenerate from ****

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    BrianMcGinnis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    HCGenerate from ****


    Anyone heard of or know much about this new product from **** called HCGenerate. There has been a good bit of hype over this product for awhile now. Supposedly an OTC HCG. Might have to consider this instead of Sustain Alpha.

  2. Registered User
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Answers
    0


    post ingredients and delete the source...
  3. Registered User
    BrianMcGinnis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    HCGenerate:


    Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.


    Fadogia Agrestis.................1000m g


    Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg


    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....5 00mg


    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre.......500mg


    Vitamin E.......................200mg


    LJ:100........................ ..100mg


    Zinc.......................... ..7mg
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    what is the cost?
  5. Registered User
    BrianMcGinnis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0


    Fairly expensive, $74.99 and this is during their opening sale I believe.
  6. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMcGinnis View Post
    Fairly expensive, $74.99 and this is during their opening sale I believe.
    i think andrew is going to log this, i need to see some really good reviews before dropping that kind of cash at christmas time. i can get testopro at nealy half that and it has estrogen control added.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Those are just a bunch of herbals. The real test would be to take it on cycle and see if it is strong enough to directly stimulate the testes to produce testosterone (i.e. be a LH analogue, which hCG is). I highly doubt it will work, but we won't know until someone tries.
  8. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Those are just a bunch of herbals. The real test would be to take it on cycle and see if it is strong enough to directly stimulate the testes to produce testosterone (i.e. be a LH analogue, which hCG is). I highly doubt it will work, but we won't know until someone tries.
    the testofen in testopro is making ejaculatory loads bigger while injecting test cyp, so i can't discount the power of herbs. my biggest concern with this hcgenerate is increased estrogen. that combo of herbal boosters looks like it has the potential to elevate estrogen.
  9. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    WTF? Seriously, for that amount of money, the real deal can be used.
    I'm sorry, but this is preposterous.
  10. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Yeah, NattyDisaster did a great job formulating that supplement...
    But I think the Test is what is doing all your magic.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the testofen in testopro is making ejaculatory loads bigger while injecting test cyp, so i can't discount the power of herbs. my biggest concern with this hcgenerate is increased estrogen. that combo of herbal boosters looks like it has the potential to elevate estrogen.
  11. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Yeah, NattyDisaster did a great job formulating that supplement...
    But I think the Test is what is doing all your magic.
    gotta love the test. it truly is incredible how expensive supplements are getting, geez.
  12. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMcGinnis View Post
    Anyone heard of or know much about this new product from **** called HCGenerate. There has been a good bit of hype over this product for awhile now. Supposedly an OTC HCG. Might have to consider this instead of Sustain Alpha.
    Here is my link bro:
    Andrew732's ATP Tabs sponsored Log along the goods!
    doing my own thang!
  13. Registered User
    DirtNap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    That's a really good list of ingredients. Will it be an adequate replacement for hCG on cycle? Maybe but I'd be wary to risk it. Looks like a PCT add. I would continue with hCG on cycle. Especially how cheap it can be had these days.


    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMcGinnis View Post
    HCGenerate:


    Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.


    Fadogia Agrestis.................1000m g


    Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg


    3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....5 00mg


    Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre.......500mg


    Vitamin E.......................200mg


    LJ:100........................ ..100mg


    Zinc.......................... ..7mg
  14. Registered User
    DirtNap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMcGinnis View Post
    Anyone heard of or know much about this new product from **** called HCGenerate. There has been a good bit of hype over this product for awhile now. Supposedly an OTC HCG. Might have to consider this instead of Sustain Alpha.
    Are you using Sustain on cycle?
  15. Registered User
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Answers
    0


    wow, just wow. this absolutely blows my mind some of you guys would fall for something so rediculous. I can't believe anyone would even consider this product for a split second.

    Herbs don't do jack sh*t. They might help improve libido slightly but they ARE NOT going to even scratch the surface of real HCG.

    I'm on real HCG and its 100 dollars for 10000iu's. If this stupid natural crap costs 74 dollars and you are willing to pay for it, you really have some issues.

    Dont get me wrong, this sh*t might work for making your di*k harder or loads nicer, but its certainly not going to work in the advertised way. I can't believe these f*ckheads even included HCG in the name. I hope they go out of business as fast as possible.
  16. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    wow, just wow. this absolutely blows my mind some of you guys would fall for something so rediculous. I can't believe anyone would even consider this product for a split second.

    Herbs don't do jack sh*t. They might help improve libido slightly but they ARE NOT going to even scratch the surface of real HCG.

    I'm on real HCG and its 100 dollars for 10000iu's. If this stupid natural crap costs 74 dollars and you are willing to pay for it, you really have some issues.

    Dont get me wrong, this sh*t might work for making your di*k harder or loads nicer, but its certainly not going to work in the advertised way. I can't believe these f*ckheads even included HCG in the name. I hope they go out of business as fast as possible.
    May sound ridiculous to you, but some people like to stay natural even if it happens to cost more.

    Plus I'm pretty sure were not all expecting PH like gains from the supplement, we do realize its a natural T-booster.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  17. Registered User
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    May sound ridiculous to you, but some people like to stay natural even if it happens to cost more.

    Plus I'm pretty sure were not all expecting PH like gains from the supplement, we do realize its a natural T-booster.
    You must be joking yourself sir. Obviously the argument is not reaching your brain properly. I'm not saying to use the drug HCG. I'm telling you that this crap will not work at all whatsoever like HCG.

    then buy a test booster with 10x the crap in it, like Diesel Test Hardcore.

    74 dollars for that crap is a scam!!!! It IS rediculous. What does that have to do with staying natural or not? Its STILL a scam. You are being fooled

    Its just like that other crap companies make, like legal Dianabol...it says D-Bol on the front of the bottle. Claims to make huge gains etc...on the back its tribulus, fenugreek, and some other chinese stuff. Sells for 75 dollars. Claims to work like "real" d-bol.

    This stuff WILL NOT WORK LIKE HCG, Absolutely hands down will NOT work like HCG. If you are on cycle and you take this stuff, it will not keep your nuts alive through the action of replacing the LH signal to your balls. It may make you horny by freeing up more T or some other nature but it will not preserve your balls like HCG.


    Thats why the company manufacturing this crap should not include HCG in the title. Its absolutely proposterous. Finally, the herbs in this product are NOT valued at 74 bucks!! I could buy ten pounds of that crap for 75 dollars.
  18. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    You must be joking yourself sir. Obviously the argument is not reaching your brain properly. I'm not saying to use the drug HCG. I'm telling you that this crap will not work at all whatsoever like HCG.

    then buy a test booster with 10x the crap in it, like Diesel Test Hardcore.

    74 dollars for that crap is a scam!!!! It IS rediculous. What does that have to do with staying natural or not? Its STILL a scam. You are being fooled

    Its just like that other crap companies make, like legal Dianabol...it says D-Bol on the front of the bottle. Claims to make huge gains etc...on the back its tribulus, fenugreek, and some other chinese stuff. Sells for 75 dollars. Claims to work like "real" d-bol.

    This stuff WILL NOT WORK LIKE HCG, Absolutely hands down will NOT work like HCG. If you are on cycle and you take this stuff, it will not keep your nuts alive through the action of replacing the LH signal to your balls. It may make you horny by freeing up more T or some other nature but it will not preserve your balls like HCG.


    Thats why the company manufacturing this crap should not include HCG in the title. Its absolutely proposterous. Finally, the herbs in this product are NOT valued at 74 bucks!! I could buy ten pounds of that crap for 75 dollars.
    I never said anything about you saying we should take HCG or anything else in that matter. I'm just saying we all know what to expect from natural supplements, we know your not gonna get close to anything like the real HCG or PH's.

    I do agree with you, many supplement companies make very big claims with stupid **** in it.

    I would never buy a T-booster for $75 btw lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  19. Registered User
    NattyT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    439
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    You must be joking yourself sir. Obviously the argument is not reaching your brain properly. I'm not saying to use the drug HCG. I'm telling you that this crap will not work at all whatsoever like HCG.

    then buy a test booster with 10x the crap in it, like Diesel Test Hardcore.

    74 dollars for that crap is a scam!!!! It IS rediculous. What does that have to do with staying natural or not? Its STILL a scam. You are being fooled

    Its just like that other crap companies make, like legal Dianabol...it says D-Bol on the front of the bottle. Claims to make huge gains etc...on the back its tribulus, fenugreek, and some other chinese stuff. Sells for 75 dollars. Claims to work like "real" d-bol.

    This stuff WILL NOT WORK LIKE HCG, Absolutely hands down will NOT work like HCG. If you are on cycle and you take this stuff, it will not keep your nuts alive through the action of replacing the LH signal to your balls. It may make you horny by freeing up more T or some other nature but it will not preserve your balls like HCG.


    Thats why the company manufacturing this crap should not include HCG in the title. Its absolutely proposterous. Finally, the herbs in this product are NOT valued at 74 bucks!! I could buy ten pounds of that crap for 75 dollars.
    Well everybody is intitled to spend there money the way they wont to bro, if you could start up your own companie and put out bs supps and make doe like muscle tech you probally would so dont knock the hussle. @nd every body dosent want to lie or break the law to obtain illegal scrips such as hcg or serms. Just stick to doing you and let people spend there bread the way they choose with out being disrespectful.
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Well everybody is intitled to spend there money the way they wont to bro, if you could start up your own companie and put out bs supps and make doe like muscle tech you probally would so dont knock the hussle. @nd every body dosent want to lie or break the law to obtain illegal scrips such as hcg or serms. Just stick to doing you and let people spend there bread the way they choose with out being disrespectful.
    hey, i really like your outlook. nice post.
  21. Registered User
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Answers
    0


    haha, sorry for the DISRESPECT.

    Buy your HCGenerate for 75 bucks!!!

  22. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    haha, sorry for the DISRESPECT.

    Buy your HCGenerate for 75 bucks!!!

    hey, i agree about the $75. but then again i get a 10ml vial of test cyp every month for $8, so i ain't got to worry about it.
  23. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, i agree about the $75. but then again i get a 10ml vial of test cyp every month for $8, so i ain't got to worry about it.
    You LOVE rubbing it in don't you?
  24. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    You LOVE rubbing it in don't you?
    no matt, i just feel lucky i got my script when i did. i can't believe that with the economy in such bad shape and people hurting for money, that supp companies would be releasing $75 test boosters. i really expected the supp industry to get hurt badly by the economic crunch- i thought that by now sales would be down so much that they would be running clearance sales on everything. it seems that supplements have the same immunity to economics as alcohol did during the great depression.
  25. Registered User
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Answers
    0


    its underdosed and too expensive, would need to take about 10/day,so 15 day supply for $75, buy t-force and divanix, will get way more actives for about same price. Good idea though, I like the combo of fadogia and divanil, to get same amount as 10 caps of their product take 4 tforce and 2-3 divanex per day.
  26. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    its underdosed and too expensive, would need to take about 10/day,so 15 day supply for $75, buy t-force and divanix, will get way more actives for about same price. Good idea though, I like the combo of fadogia and divanil, to get same amount as 10 caps of their product take 4 tforce and 2-3 divanex per day.
    Just a tip, the testofen is the most I have seen in any supp, yest the divanil falls short, but stack it with divanex.
    doing my own thang!
  27. Registered User
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Just a tip, the testofen is the most I have seen in any supp, yest the divanil falls short, but stack it with divanex.
    fadoggia is short as well, far below tforce and less than primal male. testofen has not done anything for me, but with these herbs I have found most vary to the individual with the exception of a small few.
  28. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    fadoggia is short as well, far below tforce and less than primal male. testofen has not done anything for me, but with these herbs I have found most vary to the individual with the exception of a small few.
    According to studies, one does not want more than 1g of fadogia at a specific extract, especially during pct...
    doing my own thang!
  29. Registered User
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Answers
    0


    its funny how people are now catching on...
  30. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    its underdosed and too expensive, would need to take about 10/day,so 15 day supply for $75, buy t-force and divanix, will get way more actives for about same price. Good idea though, I like the combo of fadogia and divanil, to get same amount as 10 caps of their product take 4 tforce and 2-3 divanex per day.
    a supp is going to have to be something really special for me to spend $75. like bill clinton said ' it's the economy stupid', can't believe the shape of the economy and co's are releasing high priced stuff. i think many supp co's have lost touch with reality. give us more for less, or sooner than later people are going to stop buying.
  31. SBT
    SBT is offline
    Registered User
    SBT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0


    I've heard nothing but VERY GOOD things about this product
  32. Registered User
    mitbar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    44
    Answers
    0


    well i can say that this product did work in increasing my test levels and load while on a cycle of superdrol and pplex. i am have never taken HCG so i cant compare it to that but now it only costs like 64 ish dollars, but i had a fat diso**** so i scooped it up. Just my two cents on it.
  33. Future
    Guest
    Future's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    wow, just wow. this absolutely blows my mind some of you guys would fall for something so rediculous. I can't believe anyone would even consider this product for a split second.

    Herbs don't do jack sh*t. They might help improve libido slightly but they ARE NOT going to even scratch the surface of real HCG.

    I'm on real HCG and its 100 dollars for 10000iu's. If this stupid natural crap costs 74 dollars and you are willing to pay for it, you really have some issues.

    Dont get me wrong, this sh*t might work for making your di*k harder or loads nicer, but its certainly not going to work in the advertised way. I can't believe these f*ckheads even included HCG in the name. I hope they go out of business as fast as possible.
    Lots of companies use similar names to get the attention of the product. Sure, LOADER BLOWER sounds catchy to some, but its not very marketable. I think it might have some worth. I mean there are plenty of tried and true products. People still banter about glutamine not working. This maybe become a compound that is LEGAL TO PURCHASE and certainly works.

    If I try something and I think it sucks...I say so. I will keep you guys posted on this.
  34. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    I tryed out need2build Pre-workout drink today and It's the best Pre-workout drink I have ever used, the stuff is insain. I really hope more people try it, because they are very much missing out if they don't.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  35. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,419
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I tryed out need2build Pre-workout drink today and It's the best Pre-workout drink I have ever used, the stuff is insain. I really hope more people try it, because they are very much missing out if they don't.
    HAHAHA, **** makes good stuff, I tell people try it and you will notice a difference!
    doing my own thang!
  36. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I tryed out need2build Pre-workout drink today and It's the best Pre-workout drink I have ever used, the stuff is insain. I really hope more people try it, because they are very much missing out if they don't.
    I tried a N2KTS sample thursday with GPLC and LCLT.

    Pretty sick. Talk about endurance and pump! Its up there with JP8 and Chaos.

    Make sure to stay hydrated. I did legs for an hour and half and I got dehydrated. Nothing against products,just stating the need for H20. The supps did their job, taking all the h20 and nutrients to the muscles needed.

    All the while drinking 32oz of water during the session.

    Took me another gallon to get satisfied. Dry lips finally subsided.
  37. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I tried a N2KTS sample thursday with GPLC and LCLT.

    Pretty sick. Talk about endurance and pump! Its up there with JP8 and Chaos.

    Make sure to stay hydrated. I did legs for an hour and half and I got dehydrated. Nothing against products,just stating the need for H20. The supps did their job, taking all the h20 and nutrients to the muscles needed.

    All the while drinking 32oz of water during the session.

    Took me another gallon to get satisfied. Dry lips finally subsided.

    Damn I really wanted to try GPLC from PP but they won't send GPLC to Canada, not sure why
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  38. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Damn I really wanted to try GPLC from PP but they won't send GPLC to Canada, not sure why
    Now I wonder as well, lol.

    Is it on a ban list up there?
  39. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Now I wonder as well, lol.

    Is it on a ban list up there?
    I can't find the ban list but I read that the carninite family is hard to get into Canada for some reason:S. Weird stuff, I would like to know why PP won't send it to Canada. I PMed a rep when it first came out, also asked it in there thread but never got an answer.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  40. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    I think at one point this was selling at a discount for $35 a bottle. Was tempted to get it then but decided against it. Just gonna save up and wait for some real AAS in a year.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **** HCGenerate
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 01:13 AM
  2. For Sale: **** HCGenerate (Testosterone Boosters)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 05:57 PM
  3. For Sale: **** HCGenerate (Testosterone Boosters)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:23 AM
  4. For Sale: **** HCGenerate (Testosterone Boosters)
    By delsolrob in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 02:18 AM
  5. **** HCGenerate/CEL PCT Assist stack
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in