Lowering Blood Pressure

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Besides Hawthorne berry is there any other supplements that help lower blood pressure effectively?

Robbo

Awards
I think I read somewhere that garlic can, check that up though!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm reading on CoQ-10 now and the dosing of it. I have used it before at 100mg.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah im young, and i have high bp, and my heart pounds hard randomly. ive been using fish oil and b6 and hasnt worked

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
you know app nuts cycle assist powder called "cycle" i think says it lowers bp. ive taken it before with a cycle but i wasnt looking for how it affects my bp.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I'm reading on CoQ-10 now and the dosing of it. I have used it before at 100mg.
CoQ-10 is kinda pricey depending on where you buy it. I paid $40 for 240 caps @ 200mg each(killer deal). I have a study on CoQ-10 but Im too busy to find it right now. Im using 400mg CoQ 10 and 3,000mg Hawthorne extracts ed and my BP is fine(even on Test/dbol/stimulants)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Celery seed extract and Ameal Peptide.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
you know app nuts cycle assist powder called "cycle" i think says it lowers bp. ive taken it before with a cycle but i wasnt looking for how it affects my bp.
I think you confusing a few different products bro. I don't think app nut makes "cycle assist powder". CEL makes cycle assist and it is in capsule form, AI makes cycle support and it is in powder form.
I believe cycle support contains CoQ-10(or an analogue of it)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you confusing a few different products bro. I don't think app nut makes "cycle assist powder". CEL makes cycle assist and it is in capsule form, AI makes cycle support and it is in powder form.
I believe cycle support contains CoQ-10(or an analogue of it)
They also make it in capsule form. It's called "Life Support," and it contains hawthorn and celery seed as well.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I forgot about life support. Isn't LS like 1/2 the dose of CS?
It takes 4 caps to equal 1 scoop of the powder, so you'd go through the caps quicker. As always, it's much more cost efficient to go with the powder. But you know how it goes... some people will pay for the convenience.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
yeah life support, thats what it is. i call it cycle assist cause i use it on cycles, i know its ont called that, but on the tub, it says cycle. cycle assist is the other stuff, yeah

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
CoQ-10 is kinda pricey depending on where you buy it. I paid $40 for 240 caps @ 200mg each(killer deal). I have a study on CoQ-10 but Im too busy to find it right now. Im using 400mg CoQ 10 and 3,000mg Hawthorne extracts ed and my BP is fine(even on Test/dbol/stimulants)
I think that may be why the Hawthorne is working because I'm dosing it at just 1000mg. I will bump it up to 3000mg with CoQ-10. How many days did it take for it to start bringing your levels back down?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I think that may be why the Hawthorne is working because I'm dosing it at just 1000mg. I will bump it up to 3000mg with CoQ-10. How many days did it take for it to start bringing your levels back down?
I started them before I went on cycle, so my levels were within a healthy range, but my BP has stayed in a healthy range since starting my cycle, even while using stims(E-911, no shotgun) so I think this combo is doing its job.

TaPo31

Awards
yeah im young, and i have high bp, and my heart pounds hard randomly. ive been using fish oil and b6 and hasnt worked
That sounds like you may have other issues since that sounds like heart palpitations. It may be wise to have a stress EKG to ensure that you don't have an underlying arrhythmia.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good recommendations. Generally, natural ways to lower P/B include...

CoQ10
Garlic
Hawthorn
Fish oil or Flax seed
Folic Acid
Vitamin C
Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium
Coleus forskohlii
Mistletoe
Rauwolfia
Diet - i.e. "DASH" particularly lower sodium *Diet is a MAJOR factor
Aerobic exercise
Meditation, yoga, and other mind/body relaxation and stress reducing methods

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support, EFA's and Celery Seed Extract FTW!

Tons of H20!