Hi fellas,need help

B

bbphato

Awards
Hello fellas,so i have some questions,i used mass fx,hyperdrol x2 and and diesel test hardcore, they works really good,but now i wanna use some new product,some more powerfull for gain lean mass..obviously,i have to train hard,and eat great someone can suggest to me some supplements?

thanks a lot

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
First off let me ask whats your height and weight and age? This will give me some indication but off the bat a stack thats proven to work is the asteroid stack from USP labs natural supplements which work great, Prime, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull maybe throw in some pSlin or something and you get some good gains. Theres also some new items appearing like Ghenerate which seem very good. So theres a few things to look at and once you come back with your height weight and age i can maybe suggest some other products.

S

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
well if u wana gain more than what u gained on all those, the only thing is a PH or juice.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
There are so many stacks that are useful without going the ph/ps route. You just need to read, read and read!

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
well if u wana gain more than what u gained on all those, the only thing is a PH or juice.

That is an asinine comment to make without knowing his diet, training or really anything else. So very few people have actually hit ther 'natural' plateau, mostly they just haven't utilized proper training and diet(oh yeah, that is about 96% of the people on this board too ;) ). There are so many things to look at here....and questions to ask (can I do this better?) that it is irresponsible to say someone has to drug to see improvement.

To the OP, how about some stats and current training/diet?

B

bbphato

Awards
So, thanks, I am 21 years old, 176 cm and 78 kg 10 % bf my diets:

Breakfast

30gr of protein in 250 ml of wather,2 slice of tosted bread with honey of jam (without sugar) 1 apple

snack

sandwich with 80gr of dried beef

lunch

100gr of rice,200gr of fresh meat,fresh vegetables

snack

30gr of protein + 250ml wather + 1 banana

dinner

fresh salad with tomatoes, 250 gr of fresh meat, 70 gr of bread

pre-bed

50gr of dried beef,5 walnut.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
that's great, the food you listed...but how many calories is all that?
i weigh a bit more than you and i eat all that before lunch...i think since i dont know how much 200g of meat is....

B

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
As jumpshot903 said, USP products are great, many people have had some good strength gains from PRIME

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I think your best bet right now is the Asteroid stack from USPlabs safe and very effective no i know someone mentioned PH's i wouldnt reccomend those till you really need them and you have to be spot on with diet and training and know what your doing.

My reccomendation is
Asteroid stack
Jack3d for preworkout -or- something like Maniac, Assault some pre workout you like

then the essentials multivitamin, fish oil, Protein

And maybe up the cals a lil more if you want to gain mass on the asteroid stack its truely a great stack and for being non hormonal many believe its the best non hormonal sups.

B

bbphato

Awards
I think your best bet right now is the Asteroid stack from USPlabs safe and very effective no i know someone mentioned PH's i wouldnt reccomend those till you really need them and you have to be spot on with diet and training and know what your doing.

My reccomendation is
Asteroid stack
Jack3d for preworkout -or- something like Maniac, Assault some pre workout you like

then the essentials multivitamin, fish oil, Protein

And maybe up the cals a lil more if you want to gain mass on the asteroid stack its truely a great stack and for being non hormonal many believe its the best non hormonal sups.
Ok,So with this stack i should eat more carbs ? can i stack creatine,amminoacids and nitric oxide with it ?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, but why do you want to take those?
Well i presume he wants to take those because they are the basics and almost everyone on here takes them with whatever stack they take?

To the OP yes you can take them without a doubt.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you may want to look into 1-T from primordial performance, or Dermacrine, or Ph's are about all you're going to get more results out of bro! but they are definately out there, so make some wise decisions and ask DETAILED questions and you'll get where you want to go

B

bbphato

Awards
you may want to look into 1-T from primordial performance, or Dermacrine, or Ph's are about all you're going to get more results out of bro! but they are definately out there, so make some wise decisions and ask DETAILED questions and you'll get where you want to go
so,1-t or dermacrine are a ph,right? which pct works well for this supplement?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established

Wow! If you think you can only get better results from using PH's, than I have to say that your knowledge of training and diet is obviously highly suspect. I find it very questionable that you should be giving anyone advice at all on any level. Oh, and have a good day!

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Well i presume he wants to take those because they are the basics and almost everyone on here takes them with whatever stack they take?

To the OP yes you can take them without a doubt.
I consider Food and Rest the basics(and not every does those ;) ), but while those supps won't hurt, I just think there are other things to get in order first. That's all.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ph's are always a last resort there only meant to be used when your diet is spot on and your training is spot on and you cant seem to gain anymore. If you can get gains without using ph's do it its a last resort to use them.