IDS... your opinion?

nynone

nynone

Awards
so far i have had ZERO bad experiences with ids products. i have used their weight gain shakes, pct tabs, riped tabs, and a couple others i cant remember off the top of my head. i know guys who love this company, but i have seen on here that they can be a bit shady when it comes to supps. any idea what "shady" could imply with them?

i mean, like i said i haven't had any bad experiences, and at my health shop it's the cheapest stuff too (one exception is the super nox, but that's a different category). are there better companies, or something that may be more money but worth it? i am gonna price shop here within the next couple days, so your opinion is wanted :). but i do have buddies at the shop, and they always point me towards ids. any ideas as to why other than them being cheap, and matching the competitor at ingredients?

thanks as always guys

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They survived the raid this year?

nynone

nynone

Awards
sorry for the delay, but i know they didnt survive the raid fully. most of their tabs were positive i know that (i loved their ripped tabs too haha). but anybody have their opinions? i was hopin for a little help haha. either way, thanks guys haha