t- bomb does it work?

Parrag

Awards
i've lost 30 lbs and now im at the point were i want to add lean mass i am 6 feet and i was 210 with no definition 7 months ago before i left on deployment. now im back home at 175 although not ripped in way better shape and with some definition. for now all i've taken is some protein, glutamine and superpump, i want to get to 185 of lean mass, is t-bomb going to work for me, or should i go with something stronger like h-droll or m-droll cycles?

raven00

Awards
i think tbomb is garbage, or any natural test booster, but some people feel them. I won't say it can't help u at all, but I will say never use it for a pct substitute.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly suggest to not waste your time, there are MANY more solid products which won't burn a whole in your wallet.

Parrag

Awards
so what do you recomend? i've seen what h-drol and m-drol can do if not taken right, and i am a little reluctant, what is the best way to take them?
i've read some of the other threads about them and it just confsuses me even more.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking DS or natty test boosters?

BrianMcGinnis

Awards
Haven't tried it personally but haven't heard much good about it either. Check out Diesel Test Pro-Cycle and TestoPro, they would be better options.