Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, so the word is this delivery is 3x better than topical delivery. so my question is, could i add a gram of formestane to sustain? better question, is this available just as delivery- to be able to add your own ingredients? i was thinking formestane or 1 carboxy would be great in this delivery system.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ok, so the word is this delivery is 3x better than topical delivery. so my question is, could i add a gram of formestane to sustain? better question, is this available just as delivery- to be able to add your own ingredients? i was thinking formestane or 1 carboxy would be great in this delivery system.
ok found this:

Keep in mind, Liqua-Vade may enhance the delivery of other non-water soluble supplements and/or medications. Therefore, it is important to consult your practitioner prior to consuming prescription medication in conjunction with Liqua-Vade.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok found this:

Keep in mind, Liqua-Vade may enhance the delivery of other non-water soluble supplements and/or medications. Therefore, it is important to consult your practitioner prior to consuming prescription medication in conjunction with Liqua-Vade.
so it looks like formestane and 1 carboxy would both be good candidates for liqua-vade?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imagine formex...
let's not go there, formex was a bust, imo. it didn't come close to effects of topical formestane.:bigok:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
let's not go there, formex was a bust, imo. it didn't come close to effects of topical formestane.:bigok:
well in my case I feel it working since day 1, a good supp IMO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well in my case I feel it working since day 1, a good supp IMO
glad it is working for you, imho it isn't in same class as topical form.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 X would make it so strong you'd have watch how you dose it. How many doses in a bottle of liqua vade?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 X would make it so strong you'd have watch how you dose it. How many doses in a bottle of liqua vade?
waiting for a pp rep to chime in, geez they are all over the place you would think they could make the time to answer a few simple questions?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bumpin this for ya t.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
subd for an answer as well. I picked up 2 bottles liquid-vade for use with my PCT in feb/mar. How about running it with an oral serm (liquid or tab).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the meantime if it is 30 doses then each dose would contain 33.3 mg X 3 = the equality of 100 mg td... for one dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In the meantime if it is 30 doses then each dose would contain 33.3 mg X 3 = the equality of 100 mg td... for one dose.
hell yeah, that's what i am talking about. but not going to get hopes up-been very disappointed in the past. td formestane always seems to come out on top. but this new delivery system looks very promising.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah, that's what i am talking about. but not going to get hopes up-been very disappointed in the past. td formestane always seems to come out on top. but this new delivery system looks very promising.
I'm also skeptical about the 3x increase. However, the topical was a kickass product IMO so I figured I'd give the oral a whirl. Might even log it when I start PCT in Feb.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Trauma1 I've been waiting for you my whole life! Or at least since this thread started. Where are you?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
wow if this is the case this would work wonders
Primordial Performance always has had good stuff and if they could offer just the LV then that would open up a lot of options here

Great Question thebigt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow if this is the case this would work wonders
Primordial Performance always has had good stuff and if they could offer just the LV then that would open up a lot of options here

Great Question thebigt
a question is only as good as the answer, and since we don't have one....:bigok:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey T. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I've been on baby watch.

To my knowledge we may have this available solo as a delivery in the near future. I know that we've had quite a bit of interest in it as of late. I will definitely keep you updated with any further news in this regard.

As for adding in the formestane to the SA, I would have to double check with Eric to be certain, but based on formestane's properties, it should work well given the delivery modality of liqua-vade.

Just to let you guys know, I may not always see these threads at times. As of late, I've been pretty slammed, and with a new baby on the way my time is limited right now. You know I always do my best to answer any questions in a timely fashion. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey T. Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I've been on baby watch.

To my knowledge we may have this available solo as a delivery in the near future. I know that we've had quite a bit of interest in it as of late. I will definitely keep you updated with any further news in this regard.

As for adding in the formestane to the SA, I would have to double check with Eric to be certain, but based on formestane's properties, it should work well given the delivery modality of liqua-vade.

Just to let you guys know, I may not always see these threads at times. As of late, I've been pretty slammed, and with a new baby on the way my time is limited right now. You know I always do my best to answer any questions in a timely fashion. :)
thanks john, you know i would be the last person to hold putting family first against anyone. if molecular weight is what you are concerned with, the old topical carrier was compatible with formestane-i had a few discussions with eric concerning this. if the liqua-vida is not available as a carrier, how about talking to eric about a limited run of formestane? 3x more bio than topical in an oral solution? damn,bro-you are talking about a overnight sensation. btw-i could see a combo of 1 carboxy/formestane being one hell of a hgh/test boost.:veryhappy:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
formestane should have a log-p value of around 2-3 so it will be fine in the liqua-vade and you could expect the same enhancement of delivery.

Throwing it in with the Sustain Alpha might work... sorta...

The problem is getting in to dissolve properly. You will probably need to introduce some heat and sheer force to make this happen... but you would have to be careful not to burn the liqua-vade or bring it above 140.

-Eric

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formestane should have a log-p value of around 2-3 so it will be fine in the liqua-vade and you could expect the same enhancement of delivery.

Throwing it in with the Sustain Alpha might work... sorta...

The problem is getting in to dissolve properly. You will probably need to introduce some heat and sheer force to make this happen... but you would have to be careful not to burn the liqua-vade or bring it above 140.

-Eric
with all the interest in a viable oral delivery any chance of a limited run of pre-mixed formestane. i know i would be very interested, and i can't speak for others but i would be willing to bet there would be enormous interest in this.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our current Thanksgiving weekend sale has been extended until tuesday at 12:00 AM.

Click Here: Primordial Performance; you can get up to 40% off on our product line.

Make sure you check it out and take advantage of these fantastic savings on our product line! Christmas came a little early! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
with all the interest in a viable oral delivery any chance of a limited run of pre-mixed formestane. i know i would be very interested, and i can't speak for others but i would be willing to bet there would be enormous interest in this.
That's Eric's call, but you know I'm game, haha! :D

I doubt it though in light of the recent FDA actions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's Eric's call, but you know I'm game, haha! :D

I doubt it though in light of the recent FDA actions.
yeah, i realize formestane will probably be on the fda 'hit list', i have been stocking up. but i believe there is plenty of time to sneak in a limited run. it would be advantageous to both pp and your customers. if nothing else i would be willing to try the liqua-vida carrier, if i could purchase it solo-i have plenty of bulk formestane-you can bet on that, lol.!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i realize formestane will probably be on the fda 'hit list', i have been stocking up. but i believe there is plenty of time to sneak in a limited run. it would be advantageous to both pp and your customers. if nothing else i would be willing to try the liqua-vida carrier, if i could purchase it solo-i have plenty of bulk formestane-you can bet on that, lol.!
My guess is you will probably see all the steroidial aromatase inhibitors banned in the next 6 months... so its probably not something we will get into.

-Eric

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My guess is you will probably see all the steroidial aromatase inhibitors banned in the next 6 months... so its probably not something we will get into.

-Eric
yes that is timeline i am thinking too. but i feel that is when production will stop, probably still be able to find at different sites for at least a year. ok, on to second part of question- any chance of the carrier being made available to people like me willing to experiment?

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
yes that is timeline i am thinking too. but i feel that is when production will stop, probably still be able to find at different sites for at least a year. ok, on to second part of question- any chance of the carrier being made available to people like me willing to experiment?
liquavade+formestane= me want to try!!!! i have added formestane to 5 bottles of Eviscerate, Napalm, penetrate, W/ GHenerate UTT and loved every minute of it. i am very tempted to buy some SA LV and add some in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
liquavade+formestane= me want to try!!!! i have added formestane to 5 bottles of Eviscerate, Napalm, penetrate, W/ GHenerate UTT and loved every minute of it. i am very tempted to buy some SA LV and add some in
how much you thinking-maybe a gm or 2? not sure what the saturation point would be? btw i thought the molecular weight of formestane would be incompatible with evescerate/napalm?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Eric
didn't you release a 1-Test precursor in your new technology? Wouldnt you have the same worries?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't you release a 1-Test precursor in your new technology? Wouldnt you have the same worries?
I think he means more of not adding another new addition to the product line at this time that could potentially be an issue in the near future.

You're right though; the FDA could kick in the door at anytime and take action.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he means more of not adding another new addition to the product line at this time that could potentially be an issue in the near future.

You're right though; the FDA could kick in the door at anytime and take action.
Ah, understood. I thought you all pulled the 1-T because of the heat. Can't let those kilo's go to waste. :D

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
how much you thinking-maybe a gm or 2? not sure what the saturation point would be? btw i thought the molecular weight of formestane would be incompatible with evescerate/napalm?
Liqua vade should have plenty of room for a gram or two. as for the Eviscerate/formesatne it took alot of heating and mixing to get just over a gram into them. small amounts of formestane go along way for me, small dose big boost

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If we where going to release the carrier would would have to test it on more compounds... because its not going to work with everything... and people can end up wasting time and money by trying to concont something up.

Not to mention we dont really have the customer service man power to be answering questions related to custom compounding...

-Eric