$$#`***!Must Read!***`#$$

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
Stacking Help.

6'0" 193lbs not sure what my BF is but i think it is around 18%
this is what ive taken so far:
Black Powder (got immune to it and need another nirtic booster)
CE2(dont really wanna depend on a creatine anymore but i heard it is good to take some amounts of it to rebuild muscle)
ISOMASS (Great protein shake 73 grams of protein, if you know something better please tell.)
Bench 265 goal 285
squat 370 goal 400
powerclean 245 goal 275

time for goal would be 8-10 weeks
i could get my squat higher but i have bad knees and i dont want them to get worse. i also play lacrosse and i need to be in good shape cardio wise.

Here is what i think i should take:
1. BCAA (i really dont know how much this helps, but if you could give me a good product and tell me what its good for that would be great
2. Protein(ofcourse)
3. Creatine( i heard i should take a monohydrate, not sure yet)
4. Testostrone Booster( im thinking of halodrol, but im not sure yet, plz give me some feedback on what products i should take, i dont want a prohormone. i need a natural test booster. im only 17...)
5. Nitric Oxide(again need something different than blk powder, any suggestions?)
6. Fish oil(heard it is really good for you and helps you lose fat if taken correctly)

please give me somefeedback on what i should add or take off the list.
Thanks

(BTW i need a work out LOG thing so if you have any websites that have free LOGs i could print out that would be fantastic.)

gymbo123

Awards
Your supp's look decent but IMO your goals are a little high for 2 months naturally.. not to say it's not possible but don't expect to reach those. Also, halodrol is not a natural test booster, it's a PH/DS. Good test boosters are MassFX and Diesel Test Hardcore.

You're overpaying with Black Powder. Use the search button here at AM and look around on Nutra and you'll get a better grasp on pre-workout supp's.

gymbo123

Awards
Change the title of this thread as well. Most users here will simply be annoyed by it and you won't get many answers.

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
thanks bro. i cant edit my title. but is BCAA and fish oil neccesary???

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Totally retarded thread tital possibly even more stupid post...fyi halodrol is a pro hormone....

S1ack3r

S1ack3r

Awards
haha well you read. did my job. so you dont recommend halodrol?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Im not helping just because of the annoying ass thread title.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
creatine does nothing for building muscle, maybe indirectly by increasing strength, allowing you to lift heavier, but it's not much.

if youre becomming immune to the effects of black powder, well, then stop using it for a week or two. sheesh.

im guessing you are talking about halodrol liquid gels. weak pro hormone. dhea, a.I., other fillers. waste of money. someone recomended diesel test or something like that. there ya go.

branch chain amino acids are a plus, take them. what kind? idk, look at your supp store and pick one.

fish oil, eh, i dont take it, but hey, lots of people do, so go for it. cant hurt.

protein, split up your dosages, dont take all 70 something grams all at once. thats a waste. take multiple dosage throughout the day.

supps aren't going to be steroids. despite the muscle tech ads you read. just train hard, get plenty of rest. and eat.

and while your doing that, spend more time learning about the supplements you want to take. there is a thing called search, and works well with google.

you most likely wont achieve your goals, but who knows, i dont have faith in someone who cant look up info for themselves, but you might prove me wrong, good luck.

(btw your workout log "thing", get your lazy ass a notbook and keep a log of your workout for the week, then repeat.)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
if you are asking these questions then you aren't ready for a pro hormone. end of story.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
btw you don't need a test booster at 17

Space Viking

Awards
I feel privileged to be able to say that my first post here is to state I refuse to give this guy advice because of his thread title.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I repped the fker. The title reminds me of my first stage show in dusseldorf - I wrote the screenplay. Guttersluts and compliant farm animals, a potent combo.

Deutsche Größe Für immer!

meathed

meathed

Awards
NaNOx9 stacked with dat der Cell-Tech Hardcore... And Gackic. For sure the Gackic. It's been clinically proven to be 1000% more anabolic than meat! Jay Cutler uses it and he's HYYUUOOOGE bro! I ran this last month and gained 28 lbs. of lean mass and I didn't even lift any heavy @ss weights. I just thought about my muscles gettin' all swole and stuff and watched reruns of Mama's Family... I love that show... Too bad it had to get canceled...

Anyone else pickin' up what I'm puttin' down here? Damn that's solid.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NaNOx9 stacked with dat der Cell-Tech Hardcore... And Gackic. For sure the Gackic. It's been clinically proven to be 1000% more anabolic than meat! Jay Cutler uses it and he's HYYUUOOOGE bro! I ran this last month and gained 28 lbs. of lean mass and I didn't even lift any heavy @ss weights. I just thought about my muscles gettin' all swole and stuff and watched reruns of Mama's Family... I love that show... Too bad it had to get canceled...

YOU are being sarcastic!
image_8539667.jpg

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established

Bro you think dat cell-tech is the sh#t? you need to get on some anabolic halo! it enters your body at -320 degrees! i started my cycle of it last week and have gained 8 pounds all muscle in 7 days!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
muscletech has hyperplasmatic nanodecomposition uberdeflection technology.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hold up MF'er. Gakic is legit stuff. Don't trash that supp.