H-DROL 17b-ol vs 17b-diol whats the diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dugan661

Awards
whats the difference with the two chem structures i was looking at a hdrol in RAGE RV5 and noticed they changed the formula in it from the 17b-diol to 17b-ol

new=
4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene 17b-ol

old=

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol

thanks for the help and info!!

ive taken a cycle of the old 17b-diol and LOVED it im just worried the new stuff is weaker or gives a different effect.

dugan661

Awards
this is the old formula

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene-3-17b-diol...25mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol....10mg

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol....10mg

and this is the new one

4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4diene 17b-ol...25mg

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one , 17b-ol....10mg

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol....10mg

the dosing is 2x pills a day so you get 50/20/20 mg of each per day

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i believe th "ol" is hydroxy. so the nomenclature is incorrect, or it isn't the same compound.
so maybe they forgot to put the di in the diol, and it's just ol?
could be just a miss print.......

statik

statik

Awards
I just bought a bottle of Halo-X. I noticed the back of the bottle had it listed as 4 chloro-17a-methyl-adrost-1-4diene-17b-01.

Wonder if that's the same product?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of Halo-X. I noticed the back of the bottle had it listed as 4 chloro-17a-methyl-adrost-1-4diene-17b-01.

Wonder if that's the same product?
who knows. i get angry when I know nomenclature better than the company pushing the product. you'll just have to take it and see.

statik

statik

Awards
who knows. i get angry when I know nomenclature better than the company pushing the product. you'll just have to take it and see.
Yeah I just thought it was odd that they were listing the new formula as ol and mine actually has the numbers 01. Surely it's just a misprint or still actual Hdrol.

Actually, after checking the website I ordered from, the bottom of the description says:

CUSTOMER COMMENTS ON THIS PRODUCT:
I actually prefer these to Halodrol 50 s as they come in 25mg rather than 50mg tabs so you can split the dose across the day which seems to give me much better results.

I was also given the Halo-X as a hot tip replacing the original Gaspari H-Drol 50mg. These seem to have that secret ingredient Gaspari never labelled up that just seems to melt the fat off you! Brilliamt stuff.

Could this be why it is listed as 01? And what was the extra ingredient?

Last edited:
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the "extra" ingredient was rumored to be phera... not a fat burner at all. The Halo IS great for recomp though IMO.

gottabecool

Awards
I have CEL Hdrol which is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-diol 25mg
Haven't used it yet...waiting till next year for this one.

statik

statik

Awards
the "extra" ingredient was rumored to be phera... not a fat burner at all. The Halo IS great for recomp though IMO.
Phera as in Phera-Plex? Good deal... I was worried when I ordered Halo due to not knowing much about it. Was starting to wonder if I shoulda ordered a different brand of Hdrol.

Also, since I ordered my Halo-X and have decided to up my dosage/cycle length, does it matter if you order a different brand of hdrol to cycle with? Or should I just order an extra bottle of the Halo?

Last edited:
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just differnt ways of writing the formula. Check out Fast Action's way.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are different ways to write nomenclature.

but there is no hydroxyl group in hd, and in no way can you make hydroxy into diol. they are completely diff.

original hd was rumored to contain 4chloro, madol (phera) and possibly dmt.

alot of the times manufactures mix up hd with pmag.

they are diff. but look the same, diff being 5a androst (pmag) and 1,4diene (hd)

one is a test derivative (pmag) the other dht deriv (hd).

Status
Not open for further replies.