why use 6 0x0

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Cause people can't always get their hands on Nolva and 6-oxo is OTC... Nolva is also not always cheaper it depends where you get it. I would think most people pay $2 us each... Which when you do the math will cost about the same as the 6-oxo... Talk to ya....

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
BUMP THAT...

Hell, I'd juse nolva just because I'm sick of watching Pat and Bill duke it out (with occassional interaction from 1-fast).  I'm too confused now to figure out if 6-oxo is worth it, that I'd say screw it and go with nolva because I know it works :D heeheh

WYD

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Novla. ...cheaper.....more effective.....not a hard decision. 6-oxo is much too expensive for what it does.....

PLer

Awards
I'm with Nolva. It is the way to go in my book. Doesn't screw up my cholesterol and way cheaper. To get what supposedly works in PA's study (and what others say works for them, 6)it would cost 3$ per day, if you bought the bottle for 30$.

I can get Nolva for $0.40/day for 20mg or 0.80/day for 40mg witch is more than enough. So we're talking about saving a ton buying Nolva. I would never pay 3$ per day for post cycle therapy on a PH. I can buy aromasin for cheaper and I doubt 6-oxo could ever compete with Aromasin.

q-tip

Awards
thanks!!!!!!!1

yeh i think novla is the way to go to.6 oxo has just got on the market and is not really proven yet??curtis has no clue and goes through the post so fast he doesnt know what thread he is looking at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Its all about preference
ask what he uses!!!