Need advice on testopro stack

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Firstly I just want congratulate you for creating such an impressive body building community. I've been visiting the forum regluarly and have been learning lots, but this is my first post. My question for your bright and experienced minds is this.....

I'm just coming off a 10 week cut where I've gone from around 16% bf to around 10 - 11% bf. Unfortunately in the process I've lost some muscle mass, not much I have. Rather than continue to diet hard, I've decided to increase my cals to just below maintenance or at maintenance and try putting on pure lean mass. I'm trying to be realist an aim for around 3 lbs over 4 - 5 weeks.

I've read good things about testopro, so have decided to use that during the mini lean bulk cycle. However, I want to stack it with Stoked or Glycobol and I'm not sure which (I can't afford all three). Will staking it with stoked make that much of a difference to my test level, if not then glycobol might be a better option?!

Anyway....all views gladly welcome.

Thanks for listening.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi guys,

Firstly I just want congratulate you for creating such an impressive body building community. I've been visiting the forum regluarly and have been learning lots, but this is my first post. My question for your bright and experienced minds is this.....

I'm just coming off a 10 week cut where I've gone from around 16% bf to around 10 - 11% bf. Unfortunately in the process I've lost some muscle mass, not much I have. Rather than continue to diet hard, I've decided to increase my cals to just below maintenance or at maintenance and try putting on pure lean mass. I'm trying to be realist an aim for around 3 lbs over 4 - 5 weeks.

I've read good things about testopro, so have decided to use that during the mini lean bulk cycle. However, I want to stack it with Stoked or Glycobol and I'm not sure which (I can't afford all three). Will staking it with stoked make that much of a difference to my test level, if not then glycobol might be a better option?!

Anyway....all views gladly welcome.

Thanks for listening.
Both would be good but if your looking for a lean bulk go with Glycobol. I would use stoked on a heavy bulk because it makes you so damn hungry.