DIESEL TEST Pro-Cycle vs. RPM
- 11-24-2009, 04:19 PM
- 11-24-2009, 04:26 PM
My good friend has been Taking DTP and got the best gains of his life off of the stuff, there also 2 diff kinds of supplements. I would think taking both would be a good stack.Core Nutritionals Representative
- 11-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Just realized DTP contains Yohimbe...something that never agrees with me.
Anyone know the actual level of Yohimbe in DTP?
11-24-2009, 05:55 PM
small. like 2mg/3 pills or something. its in my log, look for chucks post. its good, but on my second run it made my blood pressure go to the insane range(at 6-8 caps a day) then i was doing squats, popped a blood vessel in my head and about passed out and couldnt lift for 2 weeks. YMMV
CELTIC LABS REP
11-24-2009, 06:23 PM
OUCH! Might just stick with RPM then.
Or Diesel Test Hardcore..is Diesel Test Hardcore also being reformulated?
11-24-2009, 06:34 PM
I have not used DTP, but I have and loved DTH. I would say they are something best stacked, not compared.
Mind And Muscle Representative
11-24-2009, 06:44 PM
This is not a fair comparison. Both products are used for different purposes. DTP is a natural testosterone boosting supplement and RPM is a pre-workout supplement. You don't compare the two...your better off stacking the two of them. lol. . Seriously though...stack them and go for it.
11-24-2009, 07:39 PM
I realize they are both two different kind of products now, but just wondering whether to stick with RPM or change or add in DTP.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 179Last Post: 04-26-2015, 10:45 AM
- By Tyler3295 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2010, 12:38 PM
- By ballin15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
- By Wudog in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:42 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:53 PM