DIESEL TEST Pro-Cycle vs. RPM

1. Arrow DIESEL TEST Pro-Cycle vs. RPM

Been using RPM for about a month now and thinking of trying DIESEL TEST Pro-Cycle. Are these two at all comparable?

2. My good friend has been Taking DTP and got the best gains of his life off of the stuff, there also 2 diff kinds of supplements. I would think taking both would be a good stack.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Just realized DTP contains Yohimbe...something that never agrees with me.

Anyone know the actual level of Yohimbe in DTP?

4. small. like 2mg/3 pills or something. its in my log, look for chucks post. its good, but on my second run it made my blood pressure go to the insane range(at 6-8 caps a day) then i was doing squats, popped a blood vessel in my head and about passed out and couldnt lift for 2 weeks. YMMV
    CELTIC LABS REP

5. OUCH! Might just stick with RPM then.

Or Diesel Test Hardcore..is Diesel Test Hardcore also being reformulated?
    •   

6. I have not used DTP, but I have and loved DTH. I would say they are something best stacked, not compared.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

7. This is not a fair comparison. Both products are used for different purposes. DTP is a natural testosterone boosting supplement and RPM is a pre-workout supplement. You don't compare the two...your better off stacking the two of them. lol. . Seriously though...stack them and go for it.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

8. I realize they are both two different kind of products now, but just wondering whether to stick with RPM or change or add in DTP.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE....ITS HERE!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 04-26-2015, 10:45 AM
  2. Diesel Test Pro-Cycle
    By Tyler3295 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 12:38 PM
  3. DIESEL TEST PRO-CYCLE
    By ballin15 in forum Supplements