PRIME + DIESEL

sakes

Awards
im 5-7.5ish 175lbs. im guessing about 13-14% BF. im ordering 4 bottles of PRime+one AP+ one Diesel test (blank-blank). should i get Hardcore or pro cycle. im 18 and want to gain about 5lb of muscle and drop body fat to 10%. thanks i have been training for about 2 years. not counting my newby years

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
im 5-7.5ish 175lbs. im guessing about 13-14% BF. im ordering 4 bottles of PRime+one AP+ one Diesel test (blank-blank). should i get Hardcore or pro cycle. im 18 and want to gain about 5lb of muscle and drop body fat to 10%. thanks i have been training for about 2 years. not counting my newby years
if you got the money, add LCLT to the mix by RPN, honestly go with the DTHC and not the DTP, DHEA can do harm depending on the conversion.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
you're 18 so no need for a test booster
I have to admit.

Your in your prime so to speak. :)

Save the boosters for when your old and rickety like me. :)

FWIW, Im stacking Prime and DTH on non-workout days and Prime and DTP on workout days.

Have to say its working pretty darn good. Im on a 6 and 6 dosage. 7 weeks in, finishing out the year this way.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
Dex is right, at 18 you're test is high already. You'll get next to nothing from a booster. Spend your money on protein and make sure your diet and training is spot on and you should be able to accomplish your goals of adding 5 lbs and getting to 10% BF naturally. If you want something that will make you feel more powerfull when lifting, try some of the NO boosters. Enjoy your youth while you can and save your money for when you're old and need the T-boosters like me....

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would say dthc. But I'd suggest rpm instead. Dthc is really good I just think rpm would benefit you more.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're ganna dig the Prime/AP stack!!!

Are you running a log?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime and AP would be fine but you don't need the DTHC not at 18. Look into throwing in some P-Slin with the AP and Prime.

tdr124

Awards
you wouldnt need an AI for DTP or DTHC+ prime stack would you?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
listen your body has receptor cells that take in your testosterone.

at age 18 your jacked full of natural test. and your receptors are all open ready to take it in because everything thats happening in you is supposed to.

now if you take a test. supp. your adding in soo much extra test. to your already jacked test body then your receptor cells (some not all) will start to temporarily shut down, so there will be free flowin test with now where to go. less reception less test. actually being affective.

does this make sense, plz anyone who knows more tweak this or completely critisize it. this is my understanding. ty