Help me choose a....... - AnabolicMinds.com

Help me choose a.......

1. New Member

Help me choose a.......

stand alone, NON STACKED test booster, yes ive searched and ive read tons of threads. some outdated as there are new ones coming out 24/7. im just looking for some good updated opinions from people who/ve used them. everything time i think i have one pin downed to buy i do deep research and it ends up not really being what i want.

SO

I don't want to take 6 pills a day throughout the day thats just annoying as hell.

I don't want something so strong it will make my **** limp, im actually looking for the opposite.

im looking for something i can take once a day or twice a day every 12 hours or so. Give me a litlle pick me up ,make me harder, cut some body fat, libido boost.

Everything ive read say diesel test... but you have to take multiple tabs all day and personally thats just a pain in my ass.

my current interest is iforce reversitol, as it seems to do most that i want and its just 2-3 tabs before bed as a stand alone or a tab twice a day.

am i way off here ? please enlighten me

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

t boosters only?

iforce isn't primarily a test booster. it is an anti estrogen, less estrogen means your body will produce more test to try to make up the difference, because test turns into estrogen.

never tried diesel test. I always thought it was a little pricey...

have you looked into T-force yet? its by omega labs and its bogo right now at np. 34 for two bottles. three a day dosing. i did 2 pre workout, because I workout in the morning, and then 1 before bed.

now I did ramp up t-force to 6 a day, and I took 4 pre workout and two before bed. I only took this much because I started to love the results and wanted to see how good they could go.

tforce gave me a little more acne, made my facial hair grow faster and thicker. helped me lift more, and allow me to hit new goals. and it is cheap!

at the same time USPLabs prime was my favorite non-test booster, but kinda like test booster. but with that one you have to take alot. I really really loved the recovery, and gains on prime.

together prime and tforce was phenomenal for me. I truly loved it, and cannot wait to run the stack again, starting in January.

I've also heard great things about testopro... but I have not tried that yet either...

hope that helped.
  3. New Member

thanks for the info/opinion man.
    yeah im aware of anti e's and test boosters etc. i just used it as blanket name for all of them, perhgaps i should re phrased my thread?. I'll take it anyway i can man, know what im saying?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

if u dont want to take multiple pills all day long why not look into primordial sustain alpha liquivade
  5. Senior Member

If taking too many pills in a day is too hard for you, lifting and eating right may not be your thing.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    if u dont want to take multiple pills all day long why not look into primordial sustain alpha liquivade
    thanks I'll look into this, any word on how harsh on the liver this is? if at all
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    If taking too many pills in a day is too hard for you, lifting and eating right may not be your thing.

keep your negative, ignorant blabbering that has nothing pertaining to my thread out of it, thanks much.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

do the sustain alpha, its only twice perday, mostpeople ****ing love the libido boost and the erectile hardness from it
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

if anything it would be harsher on the kidneys than the liver, because it is oral. (I think) but in general most supp's not aas/ph's are not destructive to your health.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

why on earth would sustain alpha be liver toxic because its oral? its not a methylated ph or something its a natty test booster that primordial claims can be used for pct instead of a serm. but ive heard nothing but good reviews about how good it is and how libido and mood iis through the roof
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

T-911 by LG Sciences
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I agree with the oral (Liqua-Vade) Sustain Alpha. It should provide a nice libido boost and enhance your mood. It only requires two doses per day. If you search around a bit, you'll find plenty of positive reviews/feedback for it.
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by its3much View Post
    keep your negative, ignorant blabbering that has nothing pertaining to my thread out of it, thanks much.
    No, whining and hard work is something all guys who lift heavy **** have in common.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. If you HAD to choose, what would it be??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 07:10 PM
  2. so many ph's to choose from!
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 01:28 PM
  3. Help me choose
    By bics56 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 10:38 PM
  4. can't choose pt 2