H-Drol First Time (PCT check)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald McDump

Awards
I know there are tons of threads about this. I've read them and tried to judge what makes sense. Really want to double check my PCT make sure I have the basics and avoid redundancy. I am going OTC so no SERM. Please take a look at my plan. I haven't bought anything yet.

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 160

Cycle:
H-drol 50/50/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist (will preload 2 weeks before cycle and take throughout)

PCT:
iForce Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Novadex XT 2/2/4/4
CEL PCT Assist
Milk Thistle

Again, are any of the supps in my PCT redundant? Is anything necessary missing?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good.. I think nolvadex and reversitrol are both test boosters.

When I ran hdrol I think 50 was way too low, I think you should bump up to 75 during the second week and add a 6th week at 75 and you will notice it more but you miht need a serm at that point. I ran clomid when I did mine but I dont know if it was necessary, it is a pretty mild PH

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
actually taking reversitol and novedex is redundant . both have atd and dosing itthat high is going to completely kill ur estrogen and u need some estro. if u take that much atd ur libido is going to go to ****. pick one or the other for ur ai

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so if i was u i would buy a serm instead of novedex and if u already have the reversitol u can run it inverse to the serm and u should get a good test booster. something like AI PCS or CEL cycle assist , recycle, bioforge, dth etc...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought nolvadex was a test booster too but wasnt too sure

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Id throw a cortisol blocker into PCT like sns reduce xt. otherwise its good IMO.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
novadex xt is a test booster but it boosts test thru supression of aromatase since its an ai. Geek dont u think reversitol and novedex would suppress estro too much?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
novadex xt is a test booster but it boosts test thru supression of aromatase since its an ai. Geek dont u think reversitol and novedex would suppress estro too much?
Good point, idk how i over looked that!

OP, Id either go w/ revistor or novedex. I agree w/ sanchez, itd b overkill

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolvadex is a SERM. Novadex XT is an Anti-Aromatase Test Booster. ;)
I know nolva is a serm but I was reffering to what he had, and in his first post he said he had nolvadex xt, i was just lazy and didnt put the xt in my reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Post Cycle Therapy 3
Full Awn Post Cycle Therapy 17
TheBreeze Post Cycle Therapy 19