Geranium In my opinion best not to use frequently

  1. Geranium In my opinion best not to use frequently


    I used some old geranium capsules today from Nutraplanet.

    and I made a mistake back then. the mistake was I used 60 mgs every day. that was a mistake.

    Old log

    Geranium: sharing your experiences, Facts, knowledge, etc

    I do awesome off of 12-30 mgs only use geranium 1-2 times a week for best effects in my opinion

    Today I used 30 mgs(half a cap) with 200 mgs caffeine and felt amazing. Mostly likely geranium crosses the brain blood barrier which caffiene does not do. that is why a person may feel the mental brain effects.Nothing like ephedrine... clean energy.. brain feels different (hard to put into words on this stuff)

    This stuff is fun and in my opinion is best used for a special task, like a test, something important, some thing important at work.

    not needed for the gym that is just my opinion

    This is for any one who wants to reap the benefits of this awesome supplement kind of a guideline after much trail and error with it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness


  2. Agreed, as with anything tolerance surely builds.

    I loved Geranamine for driving long distances.

    It kept me alert, mentally focused yet non-jittery.

    Stacked with ECY, its an unstoppable force in the gym. The crash is rediculous though.

  3. I've never noticed a big crash or anything. I tend to stay around 30mg at most.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  4. I only use it once a week or so.

    If i have some serious reading to do then I will use it but that's only about twice a week if that.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  5. It is my all time favorite stim. It stacks well, and dosing is easy to adjust. Tolerance builds exceedingly quickly, though. I agree w/ the 2/week protocol. After using 5d/week for 2 weeks, I would not get the same effect off of 50mg that I initially did off of 20. Not even close. In general though, great zone-focus, slight mood improvement, and completely jitter and heart palpitation free.

  6. Agree Smeton. I only take it on WO days as a 'GCA' stack:

    50mg Geranium
    200mg Caffine
    200mg Aspirin

    we dont get Y down this way

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Agree Smeton. I only take it on WO days as a 'GCA' stack:

    50mg Geranium
    200mg Caffine
    200mg Aspirin

    we dont get Y down this way
    That succckkks, Y be the shizzle!

    Good for SFW and SFP.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    Agreed, as with anything tolerance surely builds.

    I loved Geranamine for driving long distances.

    It kept me alert, mentally focused yet non-jittery.

    Stacked with ECY, its an unstoppable force in the gym. The crash is rediculous though.
    Holy ****. Not only are you playing with probably the WORST stack in history with ECY, but you put Geranamine in there with it? Dude... do you feel your heart beat in your toes?
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jay V 24 View Post
    That succckkks, Y be the shizzle!

    Good for SFW and SFP.
    Yeah, but we got good meth

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Holy ****. Not only are you playing with probably the WORST stack in history with ECY, but you put Geranamine in there with it? Dude... do you feel your heart beat in your toes?

    I have a high tolerance for stims to say the least.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Geranium
    By EasyEJL in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 07:00 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:34 PM
  3. Geranium caps
    By redemption79 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 04:53 AM
  4. NP's Geranium Anyone??
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 03:09 PM
  5. NP's Geranium.....
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 04:27 AM
Log in
Log in