John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used some old geranium capsules today from Nutraplanet.

and I made a mistake back then. the mistake was I used 60 mgs every day. that was a mistake.

Old log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/82260-geranium-sharing-your.html

I do awesome off of 12-30 mgs only use geranium 1-2 times a week for best effects in my opinion

Today I used 30 mgs(half a cap) with 200 mgs caffeine and felt amazing. Mostly likely geranium crosses the brain blood barrier which caffiene does not do. that is why a person may feel the mental brain effects.Nothing like ephedrine... clean energy.. brain feels different (hard to put into words on this stuff)

This stuff is fun and in my opinion is best used for a special task, like a test, something important, some thing important at work.

not needed for the gym that is just my opinion

This is for any one who wants to reap the benefits of this awesome supplement kind of a guideline after much trail and error with it.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Agreed, as with anything tolerance surely builds.

I loved Geranamine for driving long distances.

It kept me alert, mentally focused yet non-jittery.

Stacked with ECY, its an unstoppable force in the gym. The crash is rediculous though.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've never noticed a big crash or anything. I tend to stay around 30mg at most.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I only use it once a week or so.

If i have some serious reading to do then I will use it but that's only about twice a week if that.

fayd

Awards
It is my all time favorite stim. It stacks well, and dosing is easy to adjust. Tolerance builds exceedingly quickly, though. I agree w/ the 2/week protocol. After using 5d/week for 2 weeks, I would not get the same effect off of 50mg that I initially did off of 20. Not even close. In general though, great zone-focus, slight mood improvement, and completely jitter and heart palpitation free.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agree Smeton. I only take it on WO days as a 'GCA' stack:

50mg Geranium
200mg Caffine
200mg Aspirin

we dont get Y down this way :(

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Agree Smeton. I only take it on WO days as a 'GCA' stack:

50mg Geranium
200mg Caffine
200mg Aspirin

we dont get Y down this way :(
That succckkks, Y be the shizzle!

Good for SFW and SFP.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, as with anything tolerance surely builds.

I loved Geranamine for driving long distances.

It kept me alert, mentally focused yet non-jittery.

Stacked with ECY, its an unstoppable force in the gym. The crash is rediculous though.
Holy ****. Not only are you playing with probably the WORST stack in history with ECY, but you put Geranamine in there with it? Dude... do you feel your heart beat in your toes?

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Holy ****. Not only are you playing with probably the WORST stack in history with ECY, but you put Geranamine in there with it? Dude... do you feel your heart beat in your toes?

I have a high tolerance for stims to say the least.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
beastmode1981 Supplements 4
Rolo87 Supplement Auction 3
Supplements 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 6