First PH Cycle Planning: Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenine

Awards
Hello Fellow Anabolicmind-heads :wavey:

I'm new to the boards here, but by no means new to the bodybuilding/weight-training and supplementation game. I am new to Prohormones though and have been researching different methods of dosing, and mainly the following two cycles:

1) AMS 1-AD UTT & 4-AD UTT and

2) RPN Havoc & 4-AD UTT on a pulse based cycle.

Being that this is my first PH based cycle, I don't want to tax my system too dramatically, but I am expecting some shutdown and am aware of the side effects that may arise from either of these cycles.

Some info about my goals to help those who wish to assist me in properly planning out this cycle:

I'm using this cycle to mainly boost my strength and add mass as I am entering a bulk phase for the next 4-5 months. Currently I am planning on running both of these cycles, but I plan on completing one before the other, and am unsure which cycle to complete first.

I'm interested in adding around 20-25 pounds in the next 4-5 months and understand that gains in strength will equal gains in mass in the long run.

I'm sure I have excluded much information that will be helpful to those of you who will assist me, but please do offer suggestions and comments and ask questions if necessary.

Let me know what you guys think!

Thanks,
Ryan:bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would get many more replies if you posted under the anabolic section of the forum!

Cheers-

Status
Not open for further replies.