Does Alpha Yohimbine cause same bloat as regular Yohimbine?

TheFox

Awards
Just like the title states, does A-Y act in the same was as regular yohimbine in regards to bloating?

I searched and searched and couldn't find a definitive asnwer

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just like the title states, does A-Y act in the same was as regular yohimbine in regards to bloating?

I searched and searched and couldn't find a definitive asnwer
Personally I have never experienced bloat on either yohimbine or alpha yohimbine.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

protempsfish

Awards
Anyone else familiar with yohimbine hcl? Interested in finding out more about this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With many years of use under my belt, I say no.

protempsfish

Awards
Any reason? I have read both positive and negative. I am looking for a little extra 'kick' for my cardio workouts and possibly on lifting days but i read that this isnt good for that as it burns muscle as well as fat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reason? I have read both positive and negative. I am looking for a little extra 'kick' for my cardio workouts and possibly on lifting days but i read that this isnt good for that as it burns muscle as well as fat.
What kind of kick are you looking for...and where did you read this about ALPHA-Yohimbine (it is not the same as Yohimbine)?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`ve used the sublingual AY HCL on and off for 20 years and never had a bloat issue. Just occasionally an anger/quick temper issue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I`ve used the sublingual AY HCL on and off for 20 years and never had a bloat issue. Just occasionally an anger/quick temper issue.
Where did you obtain sublingual Alpha-yohimbine 20 years ago?

protempsfish

Awards
Well i usually have a cup of coffee before my cardio and I do get the let downs afterwards. I noticed on NP that they were selling yohimbine bulk hcl powder for a really cheap price (one gram for $2.50.) Not too many people have written reviews on it and I am hoping that this could replace caffeine. I work out first thing in morning on an empty stomach

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i usually have a cup of coffee before my cardio and I do get the let downs afterwards. I noticed on NP that they were selling yohimbine bulk hcl powder for a really cheap price (one gram for $2.50.) Not too many people have written reviews on it and I am hoping that this could replace caffeine. I work out first thing in morning on an empty stomach
I can't really use too much Yohimbine, due to prostate and anxiety issues.

This thread, however, is asking about ALPHA-yohimbine.

Once again, Alpha-Yohimbine is a different compound than yohimbine.

protempsfish

Awards
I will start a new thread specifically on yohimbine hcl

sonicwaste

Awards
Even though it is a different compound, I believe it does the same thing effect wise... Difference being side effects.