Test Booster for Gains?

MadeInCanada

Awards
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody has any good experience with mass gains from a test booster? I'd like to avoid PHs because of past experienced. I have heard things all over the site with DTP and those sorts but I wanted some opinions. Can anybody recommend a natty booster for mass gaining?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
MassFX, Hyperdrol X2, Diesel Test, to name a couple.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i 2nd the diesel and hyperdrol. never tried mass fx but id rather take DTP with HX2 anyway. diesel test is a close tie for the best one ive tried. i think Dtp would definately be the best tho. and btw ive tried drive, t-force, tf-1, activate, activate xtreme, stoked, t-911

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can make very good gains on test boosters. Good diet and training along with a good test booster and you wil be happy with the results. I suggest no more than 2 months on one with out a month break. There are a lot of really good test boosters on the market. Good luck.:)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i 2nd the diesel and hyperdrol. never tried mass fx but id rather take DTP with HX2 anyway. diesel test is a close tie for the best one ive tried. i think Dtp would definately be the best tho. and btw ive tried drive, t-force, tf-1, activate, activate xtreme, stoked, t-911
I can tell they have worked well for you.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 10 days out from running MassFX, Hyperdrol X2, and LeanFX for 8 weeks and I'm more than happy with what I've gained and lost because I've lost about 10+ pounds of fat and but gained 10-15 pounds of lean mass. If anything the alpha male feeling and increase in sex drive would be worth taking these.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Thanks guys. The only test booster I have taken before is animal stak and p6 extreme, and saw no gains on either of them. But I'm not sure if those are even effective boosters. Basically when I stopped sdrol 3 months ago I was at 210 lbs and loved the way I looked. But I didn't pct properly and I now weigh 192 lbs. Would it be unreal for DTP to bring me back to 205+ ???

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
yea thats asking a little much imo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. The only test booster I have taken before is animal stak and p6 extreme, and saw no gains on either of them. But I'm not sure if those are even effective boosters. Basically when I stopped sdrol 3 months ago I was at 210 lbs and loved the way I looked. But I didn't pct properly and I now weigh 192 lbs. Would it be unreal for DTP to bring me back to 205+ ???
dtp will not bring you to 205+. upping cals and engaging in the proper regimen ALONG with dtp supplementation might.

MadeInCanada

Awards
yea thats asking a little much imo
Ok. I've just never taken a solid test booster that I hear of a lot on this site. So I'm not really sure what is a reasonable gain to expect for a test booster like DTP (most likely the one ill be going with)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I the question should be, do you think you can get yourself back up to 205? How bad do you want it?

Boosters, or even prohormones don't do the work for you. They just give you that nice extra pep in your step. They just provide you a more suitable environment, in which to achieve your goals. You still gotta be able to deliver what it takes to benefit from it.

It's all about your training, and DIET.

MadeInCanada

Awards
I the question should be, do you think you can get yourself back up to 205? How bad do you want it?

Boosters, or even prohormones don't do the work for you. They just give you that nice extra pep in your step. They just provide you a more suitable environment, in which to achieve your goals. You still gotta be able to deliver what it takes to benefit from it.

Completely understandable, I was just wondering more-or-less what kind of "pep" I can expect from a natural test booster like yall have listed above.
My first PH brought me from 170 lbs to 185 lbs in less than 4 weeks (with proper diet and somewhat proper training). My 2nd PH brought me from 185 to 200 lbs with what felt like half-assed training and a solid McDonalds diet.

I guess maybe my body just reacted well to the supplements I took.

But I think it's safe to say that DTP is a fairly safe choice for terms of gains with a Natural Test booster?????

** I appreciate the comments everyone. It still amazes me how much more helpful this forum is compared to BB.com **

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed the diet and training will play the biggest role in the gains a good test booster will help but not do the magic alone.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed the diet and training will play the biggest role in the gains a good test booster will help but not do the magic alone.
When your diet and training are on key, and you add a good testosterone booster to the mix - watch out.