resveratrol questions...

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
just read on wikipedia that this is a phytoestrogen and may stimulate the growth of breast cancer cells in humans....then as i keep reading it says there are studies that argue this.......im confused on whats up....i always thought it lowered estrogen...can any body bring me some incite?
thanks justin

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just read on wikipedia that this is a phytoestrogen and may stimulate the growth of breast cancer cells in humans....then as i keep reading it says there are studies that argue this.......im confused on whats up....i always thought it lowered estrogen...can any body bring me some incite?
thanks justin
Most people take it for the anti-cancer aspects. It is a great antioxidant and there is talk of it helping the aging process.

http://nutrition.suite101.com/article.cfm/what_is_resveratrol

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks justin
Its more complicated than it is or it isnt.

Under normal circumstances, it is going to have a positive effect.

Anti-proliferation of breast cells = not having an effect on increasing estrogen.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
How has this stuff affected you guy's skin? I would probably sell a year of my life to get back the attention I was getting when I cleared my skin up for a weak. Maby even five years.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How has this stuff affected you guy's skin? I would probably sell a year of my life to get back the attention I was getting when I cleared my skin up for a weak. Maby even five years.
It always worked well for my skin. Alot of people use it as a anti-aging supp.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have been on he anabolic diet and was getting acne with the high amounts of fat, on stoked and it has gone pretty much away, I can't wait to get blood work done after 8 weeks of this and see how it affects me

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been on he anabolic diet and was getting acne with the high amounts of fat, on stoked and it has gone pretty much away, I can't wait to get blood work done after 8 weeks of this and see how it affects me
Please let us know.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'm an acne sufferer and my question was pretty much geared toward people with acne, so thanks! How do the joints feel?