• Established
I think your list needs some expanding

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the Axis Lab product and also the Promordial proformance product. I had good results with all AX products. I have not had the pleasure of using any of the other companies products. This is a tough poll there are a lot of very good natty test boosters.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
DTH & DTP along with 20 rep breathing squat & DL's. Lots of good sleep, naps along with quality food.
Sex with hot babes helps too IMO.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is so individual. Herbals of this nature have different reponses for different people. I will go with Testofen and Divanil because I respond well to these. Anything with Trib Terr. I have no repsonse to whatsoever. Fadogia is not that bad for me as well.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the Axis Lab product and also the Promordial proformance product. I had good results with all AX products. I have not had the pleasure of using any of the other companies products. This is a tough poll there are a lot of very good natty test boosters.
Have you tried TestoPro?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO and Stoked are also excellent products.
Yah I was hinting at that when I mentioned the ingredients... but I have not tried it yet (3 bottles sitting at home ready to go for the start of my prep). The ingredients just make sense though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried TestoPro?
No I have not tried it yet. I am going off feedback of the testers and feedbacj\k from others users. I have used Stoked and it was awesome. TestoPRO will be next.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
List needs some major expansion.

Add to that list; TestoPRO, Activate Xtreme, et al. Then you would have a good discussion.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
the list sucks but if i had to choose those it would be axis labs.

your missing alot of natty tb

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MassFX v3 should be out soon.
I hope it's as good as the beta. That **** rocked.

The 3 things with research on them are Testofen, Nettle, and Icariin. Anecdotal and unscientific, but nettle and incariin make my aggression really spike and give me nice strength gains.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope it's as good as the beta. That **** rocked.

The 3 things with research on them are Testofen, Nettle, and Icariin. Anecdotal and unscientific, but nettle and incariin make my aggression really spike and give me nice strength gains.
Which you get with a TestoPRO and Stoked stack. :yup:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Common question. Why not just wrap all the threads and put them as a sticky?

Here's one:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/58961-test-booster.html
Mass FX won this one.
This is mine:
..can't find it ... bad search function
Anyway DTHC won that one. It was twice the votes of any competitor.
Here's another:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/86898-best-test-booster.html
DTHC won that one, although MassFX was close.
For make your own:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/custom-capsule/80739-rate-my-test.html
The idea is to simulate DTHC using Custom Cap.

Long list. Pity the one I did is buried on this forum.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
AX, Stoked, Lean Xtreme and ZMA did wonders for me.

Just imagine that stack with TestoPro instead of AX........

:bow28:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which you get with a TestoPRO and Stoked stack. :yup:
Man the first thing I thought when I read the Testopro ingredient list was .. this would stack really well with Stoked. I think I was the first one to mentiion it on the origninal thread.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
How are we measuring an increase in Testosterone? Actual blood tests? Woody? Libido/Sex drive? Stregth increases? I would venture to say most are stating a boost in libido?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man the first thing I thought when I read the Testopro ingredient list was .. this would stack really well with Stoked. I think I was the first one to mentiion it on the origninal thread.
The Stoked/TestoPRO is a sick stack it will be my next stack.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
I just started the Swole Stack this past Sunday. Taking Testopro, Stoked and Glycobol. Also added Lean Xtreme to it.
Smeton_yea is logging this along with his contest prep. Search for "Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)". I can't post links just yet....

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yep.

TestoPro just makes sense after all the great reviews on the AX/Stoked sale back when.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started the Swole Stack this past Sunday. Taking Testopro, Stoked and Glycobol. Also added Lean Xtreme to it.
Smeton_yea is logging this along with his contest prep. Search for "Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)". I can't post links just yet....
Lean Extreme is a nice addition...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who has an idea of the most ANABOLIC product on the market now taht PH's are gone,

looking for something that wont shut me down, much if at all.

some i have thought about but definately not the be all end all list

MassFX
Dermacrine
Phytotest
testoPro

any others? what is your guys' opinions

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
who has an idea of the most ANABOLIC product on the market now taht PH's are gone,

looking for something that wont shut me down, much if at all.

some i have thought about but definately not the be all end all list

MassFX
Dermacrine
Phytotest
testoPro

any others? what is your guys' opinions
Natty test boosters should not shut you down at all. TestoPRO, Mass FX, DTHC and Primeare all good just to name a few.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well thats what ive heard but im looking for most anabolic potential, i forgot Diesel test Pro Cycle, looks very interresting!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i cant speak for these two Axis Labs HyperTest Goliath Labs Tribuloid but Primordial Performance Phyto Test and AX HDX2 are both good choices i also like DTH and DT2010.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
To have the most anabolic potential you would have to have several stacks for different effects, so it's a very complex question with no easy answer as there are different approachs. In fact you would need to switch stacks and even approachs to keep long-term anabolic potential going.

You could use stacks like this thread started with to boost test, but recovery becomes very important too, and not just muscle recovery. You need stuff to promote quick strengthening and recovery of tendons, ligaments, and joints. You need nutrient partitionors to force all the extra nutrients into cells. You need to sleep really well. You need to protect the CNS from all the stress of intense workouts, and cortisol control is important. Then there's the GH thing. You need adaptogens to protect your adrenals and thyroid and other organs. Etc, as there's much more.

And, all these great supplements become less effective over time so you need to cycle onto other replacement stacks :bigok: