HGH UP Appnut stacks

dalymovintoph

Awards
Hello- I am 30 years old and have been working out for about 15 years but prior to the last few months have never used anything other than MRPs and Creatine (until I started lurking on these boards). I am almost done with my Drive/RPM stack and I was reasonably pleased but am looking for more dramatic improvements so I ordered HGH up. I am considering adding Reversitol to use as an AI for estrogen concerns. I also purchased a six pack stack of Recreate and Anabolic Pump which I thought I could use as a cut next month. My question is would there be multiplicative effects by combining these products, or should I wait as planned and take them separately? I still supplement with Creatine and BCAA mix, Fish Oil, and Trader Joes Super Red Powder Mix (antioxidant powder) plus Milk Thistle and a multivitamin.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hello- I am 30 years old and have been working out for about 15 years but prior to the last few months have never used anything other than MRPs and Creatine (until I started lurking on these boards). I am almost done with my Drive/RPM stack and I was reasonably pleased but am looking for more dramatic improvements so I ordered HGH up. I am considering adding Reversitol to use as an AI for estrogen concerns. I also purchased a six pack stack of Recreate and Anabolic Pump which I thought I could use as a cut next month. My question is would there be multiplicative effects by combining these products, or should I wait as planned and take them separately? I still supplement with Creatine and BCAA mix, Fish Oil, and Trader Joes Super Red Powder Mix (antioxidant powder) plus Milk Thistle and a multivitamin.
HGHup♂ is NOT hormonal; therefore using both an AI and Milk Thistle are NOT necessary (save your money).

You could stack HGHup♂, Recreate, and Anabolic Pump together. HGHup♂ can be used during a cut, and all three products, provided that your nutrition and training were targeted towards it, should give nice results re fat loss.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT