BLACK HOLE by controlled labs

  1. BLACK HOLE by controlled labs


    anybody take this and like/dislike it? im in winter bulk and wanna eat as much as possible.


  2. im wondering the same thing..... does this **** really make you wanna eat???

  3. i dont wanna waste 25 bucks on nothing ya know lol
    •   
       


  4. I didn't feel any thing from it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    im wondering the same thing..... does this **** really make you wanna eat???
    Dunno but I know that if I had shyyyat in my mouth, I wouldn't want anything to eat, period.

  6. most people have great results from it. it also has a built in digestion complex to fully utilize the extra caloric intake

  7. well not from what those 2 ppl have said. 2/2 ppl say its bs

  8. CL, do u have any free samples of this?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Dunno but I know that if I had shyyyat in my mouth, I wouldn't want anything to eat, period.
    **** gets you big. You didnt know?

  10. Never tried it, I use alot of CLs products and like them. With that said I've never heard anyone who really had much luck with it. Grub On is always recommended though.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Imnotascoolas View Post
    Never tried it, I use alot of CLs products and like them. With that said I've never heard anyone who really had much luck with it. Grub On is always recommended though.
    Grub On has been discontinued. You may still be able to find it at a few places. I would have no problems Giving Black Hole a shot. I have yet to use a CL product that has failed me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. If you want to up your appetite do the DC trick, low intensity AM cardio before eating.

    I can't say exactly why but it gets his trainers eating more and obviously staying leaner as well, it sucks but it's free.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    well not from what those 2 ppl have said. 2/2 ppl say its bs
    your right, 2 people didnt enjoy the effect so the product doesnt work (that equates to far less than 1% of our monthly sales of the product, with the majority being repeat purchases since we do not advertise the product at all)

    check the feedback at bodybuilding.com, it is impressive.

  14. ive talked to more ppl other than those two who replied. not alot of ppl like it, but i will check bodybuilding.com. do u have any free samples? cause i wont really know till i try it and i love CL and i dont wanna waste 25 bucks on something that doesnt work

  15. most of the people at bb.com are idiots. not all, but a majority. i wouldn't take any recomendations from 80% of what they say.

    anyways, sales from a product are not proof it works. look at muscle tech for ex.

    also, if a few hundred thousand people buy one bottle, your sales are lookin pretty good. doesn't mean it works.

    but the best way is to just buy it and try it. what works for you, may not work for me, and visa versa

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    most of the people at bb.com are idiots. not all, but a majority. i wouldn't take any recomendations from 80% of what they say.

    anyways, sales from a product are not proof it works. look at muscle tech for ex.

    also, if a few hundred thousand people buy one bottle, your sales are lookin pretty good. doesn't mean it works.

    but the best way is to just buy it and try it. what works for you, may not work for me, and visa versa
    AMEN.

    Sales do not equate to a great product... for God sakes look at the Hummer H2!

    I can think of a few companies that has crap products but still sell like no other business.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    ive talked to more ppl other than those two who replied. not alot of ppl like it, but i will check bodybuilding.com. do u have any free samples? cause i wont really know till i try it and i love CL and i dont wanna waste 25 bucks on something that doesnt work
    sorry, no samples.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    most of the people at bb.com are idiots. not all, but a majority. i wouldn't take any recomendations from 80% of what they say.

    anyways, sales from a product are not proof it works. look at muscle tech for ex.

    also, if a few hundred thousand people buy one bottle, your sales are lookin pretty good. doesn't mean it works.

    but the best way is to just buy it and try it. what works for you, may not work for me, and visa versa
    that might be a good argument if we advertised the product, but we dont, so only word of mouth is responsible for its sales.

  18. actually, i've seen advertisements for controlled labs products.
    as im sure most others have.
    maybe not for black hole.
    but you go into a supplement shop, and you see the controled labs logo, and a product called 'black hole' and you think, hm, never seen this before, think i'll give it a try.

    im not saying it doesn't work. what im saying is people should research the ingredients before buying, that way they will have a better idea if they work or not, and potential side effects.

  19. yes word of mouth is correct. thats why everybody who has said anything on here says its crap. and ppl i have talked to. ppl on bb are dumb

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    what im saying is people should research the ingredients before buying, that way they will have a better idea if they work or not, and potential side effects.
    agreed for sure, the info on the ingredients is very promising and the results (from most) speak for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    ppl on bb are dumb
    making a generalization like that is never good

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    making a generalization like that is never good
    u mad?

    **There we go.. the most commonly posted phrase in BB**
    The Historic PES Legend
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs Black Hole Review
    By bulls**t in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:46 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. controlled labs black hole
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 05:29 PM
  4. Black Controlled Labs T-Shirts Now Available
    By GreenSquats in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 05:17 PM
  5. Black Hole
    By John Smeton in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Log in
Log in