PROOOOTEEINNNNNNNN

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I need to get some more protein, and lately ive been trying to bargain shop..

So, my question is, what is the best protein at the best value? Anyone know of any particular brands that offer a great deal?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
All the Whey at the planet......5lbs. $30.00 tastes fu***ng awesome.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
ON 100% GS Whey is my long time #1

All The Whey has a long-standing reputation on this site

I know some dudes that buy bulk Dymatize because it's cheap

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Check out trueprotein.com. Great proteins great flavors customizable blends. They have "recession blends" unflavored in 25 and 50lb bulks for $4-5/ pound.

Nickasher

Nickasher

Awards
sams club has a brand called Members Mark and its only $15 for 5lbs. Neither the chocolate or vanilla are that bad.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
sams club has a brand called Members Mark and its only $15 for 5lbs. Neither the chocolate or vanilla are that bad.
daaaaaaamnnnnnnnnn.... I wonder if it quality protein thats gonna actually digest, lol. 15$ for 5 lbs? I might check that outtt. I consume entirely too much protein to afford buying the super expensive ****..

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
daaaaaaamnnnnnnnnn.... I wonder if it quality protein thats gonna actually digest, lol. 15$ for 5 lbs? I might check that outtt. I consume entirely too much protein to afford buying the super expensive ****..
Definitely!

TrynaImprove

Awards
can somebody do a comparison between the brands mentioned?! which is the overall better buy for us who are strapped for cash?! ON, ATW, Dymatize, MM, etc?! It'd be greatly appreciated by all of us! I cant find sh*t on MM and some others.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I like ON GS because it tastes good, though I flavor hop every 5lbs, mixes well, is easy on my stomache, has an added amino blend, is sweetened with stevia and not aspartame, has a good grams/serving ratio, and is decently priced for the quality. I fell in love with it a few years ago and havent had a need to switch.

ATW gets great reviews on this board, though I have not tried it myself. Their isolate is cheaper than ON, but more than than the ATW blend. I like isolate because of the digestive issues. It does not, as far as I know, have added aminos, but it does have a better serving proportion for 5lbs than ON by a few.

Considering your emphasis on budget, I'd go with the ATW product you prefer. Plenty of folks on here like it just fine.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
ON Hydrowhey tastes pretty good, i tried strawberry, who would of thought but I liked it

cdog999

Awards
Since when have they started carrying Member's Mark protein? I've only seen the 5lb EAS Whey bags for $30 at Sam's Club...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ATW is cheap and effective/tate good.

Dont be fooled by muscle guys and cool packaging.