Another review: Nitrous!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's been awhile, so here's yet another trial run on a new supp from yours truly.. ;)

Nitrous by Syntrax is a new volumizing product, a new-generation No2 type deal.. I've never used any No2 products except for maybe Swole V2(if you can consider it that), but I must say I may have underestimated this product..

TASTE: You really don't wanna dump a scoop in your mug and swish it down, very bitter tasting powder makes liquid products seem like heaven..

MIX: Virtually tasteless in juice, protein shakes, beer.. :D Maybe beer isn't a great idea, but it mixes quite well in the first two..

RESULTS: I'm training clients full-time these days, and at my gym we have Staff Development, which is pretty much training each other and getting our training ideas out in a set format.. This can be strenuous, I feel almost like I may overtrain.. After only 4 days of using 5g before and after our training, I feel pretty good, and strong enough to go back to being a bodybuilder after trying to reform cardio monkeys.. Right now I'm pumped from hittin' chest and delts this morning after a client.. It's surely doing something..

I'm bumping my dose to 5g in the morning, then 10g PWO with Nectar, and dextrose.. This could probably compliment Swole V2 quite well, and I feel that it's a good bulking tool, or even cutting..

Now, go get some! :D

Power Nutrition

Sounds great Pete. We are going to order some in. Should have it on the site by Wednesday.

PN

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now I know who to get it from.. ;)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Pete. I agree with you in regards to the taste. I tried dumping it my mouth then chasing it with water. Yuk! Never again I mix it with diet sierra mist and its ok.