need sup help fast

RiptMasta

Awards
i want to do a cycle and am not sure what i want to do i was going to do sustevol or omnevol but no one on here seems to like the idea of three mythls im open to suggestions anything to help me put on about 15 to 20 pounds? and i have a bottle of finaflex my friend gave it to me but i dont know havent found much reviews on it and want something with more bulk not so much a cutting agent

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i want to do a cycle and am not sure what i want to do i was going to do sustevol or omnevol but no one on here seems to like the idea of three mythls im open to suggestions anything to help me put on about 15 to 20 pounds? and i have a bottle of finaflex my friend gave it to me but i dont know havent found much reviews on it and want something with more bulk not so much a cutting agent
Wrong forum should be in the anabolics sections as they are steriods. 15 to 20 pounds is shooting to high. Diet and training plays just a big a part. Steriods with bad diet and training=waste of time and possibly harmful with products such as Omnevol.