GH and fat loss?

samurairacer

Awards
Good evening people,
I am a new member referred by a friend and this is my first post. I have a question that I really need an answer to. As we all know when you "burn fat" you are really merely shrinking fat cells not destroying them and because of that many people turn to liposuction these days (and people are lazy and do not want to do the work) for via that procedure it removes the actual cells permanently.

My question is does GH destroy the fat cells or merely help you burn/shrink the fat you have as you normally would? I have never done it but friend of mine in my age range swear by it and tell me that it is second to none for shedding stubborn fat.

My friend made these recommendations to me below, please provide any feedback you can from those who have used GH before and can give me your opinions. Thank you very much for your help. -Big B-

Here’s the information that you requested on the Growth:

1. 100 iu of HGH and water this would last about 3 months, I would recommend doing a minimum of 6 months.
2. You are going to need to take 12.5 – 25 mcg of T-3 after about 2 weeks of starting the Growth every day for the entire cycle.
3. You need to take some type of prostate protection. I recommend 1000 – 2000 mg of Saw Palmetto which you can pick up anywhere even at Giant or GNC daily.
4. You need to increase you amino acid intake for optimal benefits for fat loss and growth. I would recommend something like AminoVital, 3 tabs in the morning, 3 tabs post-workout while on the Growth daily.
5. Also, you need to get a good calcium and magnesium supplement that you should take daily. I would recommend Coral Calcium and about 250 mg of Magnesium daily.

This is for maximum benefit, but if you are going to do it I recommend doing it right. The only thing above that you have to do is the GH and the T-3, but I’m telling you this other stuff makes a huge difference. Also, if you want to get really serious I could tell you about using insulin with it which would make an even greater difference. And I know you’re not into this but I would recommend 500 mg of Test a week also, but this is more for turbo-charged muscle growth but you seem to be more into it for the fat burning effects.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why do you, or he, think it is necessary to take t3 stacked with GH? nutrient partitioning?

i assume so, since you mentioned taking low doses.

i definitely wouldnt say you 'need' to - it might be helpful though.

also, what are the aminovital tabs? BCAAs? i think tabs are overpriced. you could more easily take XTEND bulk powder, or just drink protein shakes that contain BCAAs ( all of them do ).

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 10 g
Servings Per Container 12.5
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 30
Sodium 10 mg < 1%
Potassium 50 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3%
Sugars 8 g
Calcium 55 mg 5%
Chloride 20 mg < 1%
Phosphorus 30 mg 3%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 70 mg 120%
L-Glutamine 230 mg
L-Arginine 230 mg
L-Leucine 200 mg
L-Valine 140 mg
L-Isoleucine 160 mg
Amino Acids 960 mg
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

if thats the product he is suggesting i would say definitely not.

its extremely underdosed.

to clarify, BCAAs are usually 5g a serving with a 2:1:1 ratio. 2500mg,1250mg,1250mg.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 10 g
Servings Per Container 12.5
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 30
Sodium 10 mg < 1%
Potassium 50 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3%
Sugars 8 g
Calcium 55 mg 5%
Chloride 20 mg < 1%
Phosphorus 30 mg 3%
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 70 mg 120%
L-Glutamine 230 mg
L-Arginine 230 mg
L-Leucine 200 mg
L-Valine 140 mg
L-Isoleucine 160 mg
Amino Acids 960 mg
*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

if thats the product he is suggesting i would say definitely not.

its extremely underdosed.

to clarify, BCAAs are usually 5g a serving with a 2:1:1 ratio. 2500mg,1250mg,1250mg.

agreed!

samurairacer

Awards
Thank you guys for your input. May I also have your input on my main question please? Thank you in advance!

I have a question that I really need an answer to. As we all know when you "burn fat" you are really merely shrinking fat cells not destroying them and because of that many people turn to liposuction these days (and people are lazy and do not want to do the work) for via that procedure it removes the actual cells permanently.

My question is does GH destroy the fat cells or merely help you burn/shrink the fat you have as you normally would? I have never done it but friend of mine in my age range swear by it and tell me that it is second to none for shedding stubborn fat.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
If you look at the mechanism of action for HGH, the result is no, it does not kill fat cells. HGH increases IGF-1 released from the liver, which decreases the ability of insulin to store glucose in cells so your body must burn fat for energy.

ak043d

Awards
Ive been looking for hg for sometimes, any suggestions on a legit webiste or source?
Or can anyone suggest a alternative?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive been looking for hg for sometimes, any suggestions on a legit webiste or source?
Or can anyone suggest a alternative?
new people to the forum really need to read the stickies or 'rules'. sourcing is strictly forbidden. alternatives are ghenerate/powerful, or the one i think looks most interesting-hghup.

ak043d

Awards
Yeah ive kinda looked at hghup, have you used any of these products or know anyone who has? Im really skeptical of these things, and when i ment source i meant webpage:) thanks !!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder why they would recommend prostate protection with hgh

ak043d

Awards
Protect you from prostate cancer maybe? I dont know pretty new the world!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that in a vague way is meaningful, however saw palmetto's primary action is by reducing conversion of testosterone to DHT via the 5a reductase which has no effect on cancer or anything related to hgh.

And beyond that, 1iu a day? you'd be better off with peptides

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Admin Articles 1
Weight Loss 8
Evomuse 3
Wimsicle Supplements 30
JN230 Evomuse 8