KU and nitrojet q's

new name22

Awards
i was juss wondering if ne1 on these boards ever tired Kreatine Ultra and NitroJet from blackstar labs...i read a couple good reveiws on bb but i was wonderin what u guys think about them bc i might give them a try ina few weeks or mayb try coldfusion and some creatine in a few weeks

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
From all that I've heard about 'em is that people really like their products. I myself haven't had the chance to use them though...

Bump for a response...

mondesi02

Awards
I have stacked Nitrojet with KU - I cycle on and off with swole v2

Very good product mixed with nitrojet pre-workout.

..personally I like swole better.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I used Nitrojet and GO preworkout and really like the products.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm with Manu. GO stacked with Nitrojet pre-workout has become a staple in my supplementation. Ive also used Kreataine Ultra a few times and will def say its the best creatine product Ive used yet. Good strength gains and real good pumps (first time I took KU and then did Back/Bis/Forearms it felt like someone was stabbing my forearms all over; I loved it.)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am currently using KU and GO! both and love them. KU is also the best creatine product i have tried, plus it has other things in it, which have helped with DOMS with me, i know many others see this effect from it. If you are going to buy it, wait till it is in bb.com's cyber store, or one of the sponsers here like physicalenhancement.com. Black star labs has just changed from only them selling their products, to letting other companies sell them, so prices are much higher on their website right now, but they once other sites start selling it, it should be priced back to where it was originally.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I hope one of the sponsors or 1fast will pick up bsl products.

Bass

Awards
I can vouch for the GO! and NJ preworkout as well...very very good products.

As for BSL products, mike intends to carry them (thread over on avant) and vitaplus already does

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I can vouch for the GO! and NJ preworkout as well...very very good products.

As for BSL products, mike intends to carry them (thread over on avant) and vitaplus already does
Awesome...good to hear mikes going to be carrying them.