Best otc PCT in your opinion?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what is the best overall over the counter PCT product on the market today that helps regulate the bodies HPTA function?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
didnt u start a thread with the same topic already?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yeah but i got all messed up i forgot to put otc in the title and everything went off about serms lol sorry for posting twice

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what answer were u looking for? i think best OTC PCT is kinda broad. ais t-boosters cort control. all differnet parts of pct. but of course everyone is going to say serm because thats what works the best and is the cheapest

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i edited the original post...thats as specific as i can go i think...

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Always been happy with Stoked to restart the HTPA
Stoked=Post Cycle Support just in case you aren't aware and don't believe it's a PCT. Nutra has Buy one get one at the moment.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im kinda looking for something alot like reversitol.......soo this is the rite direction i suppose thanks guys will rep you for sure

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance TRS, or just Sustain Alpha w/ a test booster. The new liquid Sustain Alpha may be good too, but I haven't tried it.

I've used the TRS after a cycle of The One and it worked great. I got bloodwork and my numbers came back as good as they get.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I've used Reversitol and Activate Extreme for 2 cycles in the past with rather good results.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Never underestimate the power of Holy Basil extract for endocrine balance.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stoked=Post Cycle Support just in case you aren't aware and don't believe it's a PCT. Nutra has Buy one get one at the moment.
You are corect on one point that they are the same product but you are wrong about pct. PCS was actually created by a member here thesinner just for Epi pct. They both also can be use as a stand alone products.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is the best overall over the counter PCT product on the market today that helps regulate the bodies HPTA function?
There is no "best" PCT. Each PCT should be designed around what hormone was used, for how long, etc.

Generic PCT protocols are not the way to go IMO.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
You are corect on one point that they are the same product but you are wrong about pct. PCS was actually created by a member here thesinner just for Epi pct. They both also can be use as a stand alone products.
If they are the same product couldn't you just follow PCS dosing with a bottle of stoked? I was under the impression that the cap color and label (with name & dosing info) were the only differences at all.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they are the same product couldn't you just follow PCS dosing with a bottle of stoked? I was under the impression that the cap color and label (with name & dosing info) were the only differences at all.
That is the only difference is the label and cap colors running Stoked in pct is the same as running PCS and the reverse is true running PCS as a test booster is the same as running Stoked. There is no difference in the products.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formadrol and T-911 stacked together with some type of herbal test booster. T-Bol, DTHC, Blue Up, etc.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance TRS, or just Sustain Alpha w/ a test booster. The new liquid Sustain Alpha may be good too, but I haven't tried it.

I've used the TRS after a cycle of The One and it worked great. I got bloodwork and my numbers came back as good as they get.
After my 4 week 'the one' cycle, I used Drive, 2nd gear, ALCAR, and powerFULL, worked really well. I really didnt feel shutdown after that cycle though.... it was VERY mild on sides, only felt some minor back pumps.

The TRS looks like a VERY nice pct stack, though... although for something like the one, i feel like it might be hitting a walnut with a sledge hammer, which i guess isnt a bad thing, its just expensive! :cheers:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yeah i gained 8 pounds from it and used second gear....didnt get shutdown really at all either.....i didnt see any sides besides a little acne flare up

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
After my 4 week 'the one' cycle, I used Drive, 2nd gear, ALCAR, and powerFULL, worked really well. I really didnt feel shutdown after that cycle though.... it was VERY mild on sides, only felt some minor back pumps.

The TRS looks like a VERY nice pct stack, though... although for something like the one, i feel like it might be hitting a walnut with a sledge hammer, which i guess isnt a bad thing, its just expensive! :cheers:
I agree. I have a normally low test level and the TRS took my level up to a normal level which is what amazed me. You are right though, it is expensive.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
am just coming off Jungle warfare my sustain alpha comes this week i will keep you posted

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCT Assist and Sustain Alpha are top notch.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
CEL PCT Assist
SNS Inhibit E
SNS Reduce XT

my combo for every cycle :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep an eye out for the new Formadrol Extreme. The new AI is similar in action to Letrozole, and the SERM is more active than Tamoxifen. Coming soon! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Supplements 16
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
Supplements 0