what in your opinion is best for pct in general?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what OTC PCT product do you think is the overall best to include in PCT to get your body back on track?? just looking for opinions here thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
clomid/nolva stack with hcg bridge.....oh and lhjo helps a ton when you come off the neovar too!

GICH!!!!!!!!!!!

vdelquie

Awards
It depends on what your cycle looks like. For most cycles, I prefer low dose nolva stacked with sustain alpha, a test booster, and a cortisol controller like lean xtreme.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what your cycle looks like. For most cycles, I prefer low dose nolva stacked with sustain alpha, a test booster, and a cortisol controller like lean xtreme.
Good posting - i like clomid over nolva but SA and lean xtreme are staples in my PCT.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
perhaps i should edit this...i mean otc thanks

vdelquie

Awards
Well there have been studies that show that for nandro-based steroids, which can potentially induce prolactin-related side effects, it is best not to use nolvadex as this can accelerate these sides (e.g. prolactin-induced gyno.) Also, milder cycle may not need hcg, for example, whereas for harsher cycles hcg can be an absolute must.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i have heard similar to that about nandro based products, and should i start a different thread titled better??

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^broscience....your call on the thread but just fyi...prolactin can only flare in a high estrogen enviroment. Therefore control estrogen and you control prolactin

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i don't believe in running hCG during PCT. an artificial LH would suppress the bodies own LH and thus inhibit recovery. hCG should be run on cycle to keep the boys responding IMO.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Serm and natty test booster in general.
Yup. I think it is just good practice to run a low dose AI after the SERM to prevent bounce back estrogen. Also a fan of AI's post cycle support with sustain alpha and my serm.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. I think it is just good practice to run a low dose AI after the SERM to prevent bounce back estrogen. Also a fan of AI's post cycle support with sustain alpha and my serm.
That is a strong pct.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
In general, low dose your androgens, otc PCT; RLA/Tocotrienols, NAC/RLA, L-Carnitine, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Creatine, whey and Glutamine, TRS from PP. You can minimize shut-down and avoid crash with these. JMO

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I think that the proper combination of those products is a serm and non-toxic to boot.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I would still always have a SERM in hand because no one can for sure predict how someone will respond.
Given how easy it is to get a SERM, how relatively cheap they are, and how they are tried and proven I would always run a SERM. Why wouldn't you?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
clomid FTW but thats just me. ive only used clomid and nolva but not after a ph cycle just for trying to restart my hpta and i got better results from clomid then nolva. and i used it for 4 weeks and never got any of the sides people often report like tracers or feeling like crying etc.... plus its so much cheaper then buying an ai, a test booster, a cort control and all the other things to make a sufficient otc pct.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
heres a little known secret...the key to pct is LHJO! And knowbull...low dose your neovar? thats retarded! run a crappy low dosed cycle becuase your afraid of getting shutdown???????? Off to BHG's basement with you!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
what OTC PCT product do you think is the overall best to include in PCT to get your body back on track?? just looking for opinions here thanks
IMO and IME

CEL PCT assist
sns inhibit e
sns reduce xt

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Cause their toxic and have potential legal implications. The supps I mentioned are also good for you in other ways besides hormonal regulation. Its a Win, Win, all the way around.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nice shameless plug....
Im speaking from my experience of an OTC PTC.

If were talking about research chems and such, clomi all the way :thumbsup:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ive never tried the pp trs stack but im a little skeptical about hte toco 8 having that much of an impact on ur nuts being more sensitive to lh. i can see sustain alpha being a good product but the toco i dont think its necessary.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given how easy it is to get a SERM, how relatively cheap they are, and how they are tried and proven I would always run a SERM. Why wouldn't you?
There are only a very few I would not but would always have it on hand. A vast majority of cycles need SERMS no question.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
There are only a very few I would not but would always have it on hand. A vast majority of cycles need SERMS no question.
I agree w/ this. OTC is ok, but why risk anything?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ive never tried the pp trs stack but im a little skeptical about hte toco 8 having that much of an impact on ur nuts being more sensitive to lh. i can see sustain alpha being a good product but the toco i dont think its necessary.
I've tried the pp trs stack and my honest evaluation was that sustain alpha is one of the most amazing products I've used, I was surprised honestly and will probably use it for all future pcts (can't wait to try liquivade). The endoamp and toco-8.... eh - I doubt I'll purchase those again. Not really impressed IMHO.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
What was so great about the sustain chemist?
Libido way up, energy way up, feeling of alpha-maleness, retained gains, good pumps in the gym. I know its hard to separate out the effect of the SA specifically but I've run PCT without and with and noticed a difference. Placebo effect? maybe but it works for me so I'm sticking with it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Libido way up, energy way up, feeling of alpha-maleness, retained gains, good pumps in the gym. I know its hard to separate out the effect of the SA specifically but I've run PCT without and with and noticed a difference. Placebo effect? maybe but it works for me so I'm sticking with it.
Its not your imagination.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
OTC PCT supps are safe, effective, and legal. They can be taken year round, limit shrink and contribute to general anabolism. The less cycling the better. JMO

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OTC PCT supps are safe, effective, and legal. They can be taken year round, limit shrink and contribute to general anabolism. The less cycling the better. JMO
I agree that they are very good but in a lot of cases should be used with a SERM. I would also not use and test booster for more than 2 months without a month break.