whats with 4AD?

Omega

Omega

Awards
didnt 4AD get banned in 05? i thought it did along with a bunch of other ones. anyway, what is the difference between that old 4AD that was awesome as far as im concerned and 4-Androstene-Diol??

can someone explain the differences? i always used the old 4AD as a transdermal. i think i used to get it from powernutrition where they sold the powder in 5 gram bottles then you'd buy the DMSO or whatever transdermal delivery method you wanted to use. that stuff was awesome IMO. stacking that with m1t or 1ad was some of the best times of my training career.

and just to note, i HAVE been researching it but cant really find comparitive info like im looking for. so please dont tell me to search or research becuase i am. thanks in advance

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
new 4ad are diones. AMS has the UTT and the caps , and theyre coming out with a new rd or rapid desolve tablet. its just 1 further step away from the target testosterone so u dose it higher but UTT is supposed to be more effective but never tried the UTT . look for logs on ams 4ad theres alot on here. idk if that answers any of ur questions at all

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and if u get it from there website they got buy one get one free still i think

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
didnt 4AD get banned in 05? i thought it did along with a bunch of other ones. anyway, what is the difference between that old 4AD that was awesome as far as im concerned and 4-Androstene-Diol??

can someone explain the differences? i always used the old 4AD as a transdermal. i think i used to get it from powernutrition where they sold the powder in 5 gram bottles then you'd buy the DMSO or whatever transdermal delivery method you wanted to use. that stuff was awesome IMO. stacking that with m1t or 1ad was some of the best times of my training career.

and just to note, i HAVE been researching it but cant really find comparitive info like im looking for. so please dont tell me to search or research becuase i am. thanks in advance
Original 4-AD was 4-androstenedione and 4-androstenediol. Those PHs was 1 step back to Testosterone

Actual 4-AD is 4-DHEA. 4-DHEA is converted in 4-androstenedione, so it's 2 steps back to testosterone

(The same with original 1-AD and actual 1-AD)

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Has anyone used 4-Androsterone as a transdermal yet? Any thoughts on it? I'm not sure how effective it would be, but I thought that Primordial Performance was pretty adamant that there was an abundant amount of the required enzymes available when used transdermally.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, the preference would be to convert to 4-Androstenediol and some dione orally.

Omega

Omega

Awards
thanks for clearing that up

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you like that, huh, why dont you research where they get those isomers from, the 4dhea, 1dhea and 19nor dhea from. lol, i dont want to spoil the suprise. lol