• RockStar
Lately I baught :

1(1-AD)
1(4-AD)
1(Deca vol)
1(liquid drone)

all UTT

Questions:

1-I am thinking of doing the 1-AD and 4-AD toghether for 4 weeks, should I buy more and do this cycle for 6 to 8 weeks ?

2-Should I add the Deca vol to the 1-AD and 4-AD stack or run it by It self ?

3-I am planning of doing the Liquidrone by itself, so if I do the deca vol by itself, and the 1-AD and 4-AD together ...... so 3 cycles.....what is the order that I should run them, taking in consideration the potential of all 3 ?

4-The UTT decavol is no longer available on the AMS site ! only the pills.....why that ? Should I stock on a few utt decavol bottles ?

Thank you

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lately I baught :

1(1-AD)
1(4-AD)
1(Deca vol)
1(liquid drone)

all UTT

Questions:

1-I am thinking of doing the 1-AD and 4-AD toghether for 4 weeks, should I buy more and do this cycle for 6 to 8 weeks ?

I would go for atleast 6 weeks, 8 would be an awesome cycle if you can afford it.2-Should I add the Deca vol to the 1-AD and 4-AD stack or run it by It self ?

3-I am planning of doing the Liquidrone by itself, so if I do the deca vol by itself, and the 1-AD and 4-AD together ...... so 3 cycles.....what is the order that I should run them, taking in consideration the potential of all 3 ?

I would honestly if ur gonna do one by itself have it be the 1ad and save the 4ad for the decavol or the liquidrone. Those IMO will be harder on the libido then the 1ad, now if you dont care then hell go for it. I also dont think it really matters when you take them. If i were you id buy more 4ad and run 4ad with all of them.

4-The UTT decavol is no longer available on the AMS site ! only the pills.....why that ? Should I stock on a few utt decavol bottles ?

Im not sure but if you like it then stock up, you can always trade them later.

Thank you
I realize im not an AMS rep but have used a lot of there products, and im very familiar with them so i figured id throw some info your way. Answers are in bold.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the great info ! I will buy more 4-AD to run with all my cycle, I also have a microdrol bottle would the 4-AD will be ok with it ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the great info ! I will buy more 4-AD to run with all my cycle, I also have a microdrol bottle would the 4-AD will be ok with it ?
4-ad would go well with microdrol, help the gains and keep libido in check, just keep an eye out on the nips!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above for the most part. 6-8 weeks is ideal IMO for these compounds. The gains are slower than with some other compounds, but are high in quality. Longer cycles tend to yield the most long lasting gains.

To get the most out of your cycle, I'd recommend running the stronger of the compounds (1AD or liquidrone) along with a milder compound (decavol or 4AD). I like 4AD with just about any compound to help mitigate side effects...especially lethargy.

You've got a lot to play with, so you can be creative with your cycle:

1AD + 4AD + Decavol is pretty popular
1AD + 4AD
liquidrone + 4AD

...etc etc.

The microdrol is cool to use with any of the above.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with the above for the most part. 6-8 weeks is ideal IMO for these compounds. The gains are slower than with some other compounds, but are high in quality. Longer cycles tend to yield the most long lasting gains.

To get the most out of your cycle, I'd recommend running the stronger of the compounds (1AD or liquidrone) along with a milder compound (decavol or 4AD). I like 4AD with just about any compound to help mitigate side effects...especially lethargy.

You've got a lot to play with, so you can be creative with your cycle:

1AD + 4AD + Decavol is pretty popular
1AD + 4AD
liquidrone + 4AD

...etc etc.

The microdrol is cool to use with any of the above.
Ok thank you for the answer

I will run in the next 2 to 3 years

1-Decavol + 4AD ( 8 weeks)
2-1AD+ 4AD ( 8 weeks )
3-Liquidrione + 4AD ( 4 week since I can't fin Liquidrione anywhere now)
4-Microdrol + 4AD ( 4 weeks )