size on!!

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
ive heard alot of good things from ppl who have taken size on so i started a thread to get more input. any good results/bad results?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No bad results for me, I used lemon and enjoyed it (it was quite awhile ago).

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great results. I could stay in the gym for ever and not tire. Great pumps as well.

sonicwaste

Awards
It's definitely a great product in my opinion. But I have better options that I make use of.

Main reason why it isn't a staple for me, is because of the carb content. I typically don't need the extra carbs, unless I am bulking. Which isn't very often. But when I do bulk, I definitely use the superpump/size on combo.

Sometimes I switch it up and use big blast + glycerol + extra creatine + smartees. Has the same effect for me, when using a good preworkout.

All other times, I am using either Jacked + AMP 02 or now N2kTS + AMP02 + BCAA+ Glycerol + a few other things.

But size on is good for what it is made for

beastmode99

Awards
I have used it in the past and was able to gain 30 pounds in two months coming off football season (about 10 of those pounds being pounds I lost during season). It shot me from 200 pounds to 230 pounds over the winter when I paired it up with black powder (a stack I will be getting on shortly).

I like Size On because it gave me pretty nice gains, a good bulk, and I feel it helped me intra-workout as it helped me get through some tough lifts which I suppose is due to the carbs in it. Overall I would say use Size On if you are planning on bulking.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SizeOn is a great supplement. I liked all the flavors but had the most experience with the Lemon.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
I have used it in the past and was able to gain 30 pounds in two months coming off football season (about 10 of those pounds being pounds I lost during season). It shot me from 200 pounds to 230 pounds over the winter when I paired it up with black powder (a stack I will be getting on shortly).

I like Size On because it gave me pretty nice gains, a good bulk, and I feel it helped me intra-workout as it helped me get through some tough lifts which I suppose is due to the carbs in it. Overall I would say use Size On if you are planning on bulking.
30 pounds in two months?thats impressive.what else were you taking?

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
dang. some good results here huh. i plan on taking prime with it also so im super excited about this stack. ill prob keep a log if anyone is interested

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i heard they were reformulating it to be improved...

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I love size on. Its great for bulking, and I would even use it on a cut. I think they came out with precontest size on that doesnt contain any carbs btw. Check it out on the Gaspari website, I think.

Solid Product

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info man. yeah i plan on taking it with prime then run another stack a month or so later with 2nd gear. i cant wait. ive heard alot of good reports from size on.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
15 pounds a month? Who cares about the prohormone ban, im gonna pickup some SIZEON!!!!!!!!! :wtf1::wtf1:

:eek:uttahere:

beastmode99

Awards
Haha I didn't say it was pure muscle ;) haha but I'm still growing at 18 so that may of helped but too answer your question I lost 10 pounds during football season so I only gained 20 new pounds in two months. I was also taking Black Powder and Muscle Milk plus some of it may of been water weight. Idk I'm not an expert or anything but I was trying to bulk up for football so I was not too worried about what I was eating. I was mainly just worried about upping the calories, protein and carbs; Im sure an increase in fat intake came with that.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Sizeon is a good product i wouldnt say its a god product as some act like it is up there lol but a solid product.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great stuff think the new formula which has aslightly different carb formula and added protein and BCAA should be out at the arnold i believe maybe by xmas???