Syntrax Swole V2 / Nitrous and PCT

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
As many of you are aware I just recently completed a 5 week cycle of m1,4add

Starting Monday I will start taking Swole V2 and Nitrous for the next four weeks. I will be taking 3 scoops of swole v2 per day and 2 scoops of nitrous per day. I am hoping the addition of these two products along with nolva will help me maintain LBM and strength gained on the cycle. The next two weeks I am going to continue to bulk. I feel its very important to keep cals high when coming off a cycle. I will keep this log update while bulking. Starting the first week in April I will then begin cutting for the summer.

Stats
6ft 1 274 pounds 15% bodyfat

Diet - (for the next two weeks)
I will be taking in around 5000 calories a day and approx 500 grams of protein. This typically includes 6 scoops of protein, a homemade weight gainer, lots of oats, rice, chicken, beef, eggs, and milk. I also drink about 1-2 gallons of water a day.

Training
Monday - Chest, Back, Bi's
Tuesday - Shoulders, Legs, Tri's
Wed - off
Thursday - Chest, Back, Bi's
Friday - Shoulders, Legs, Tri's
Sat/Sun - off

Strength
Bench press - 375 for 4
Wide grip pull downs - 270 for 3
Military press - 200 for 4
Close grip bench - 325 for 2
Squat - 385 for 3.
Straight bar curl - 125 for 2

Other Supplements
Multivitamin
Vit E
Vit C
Flax seed oil
Fish oil
Whey protein
Blend protein

If anyone has any questions or comments at this time please feel free to post.

Last edited:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I just started a very similar PCT a few days ago after 4 weeks of m1t/4ad. I am taking Swole V2 & Ox along with Nolva/clomid. I have used swole before to mantain LBM during pct, but the Ox really seems to help with strength & endurance. I lost about 2 lbs of water the first day off, but weight has held since. My plans are the same as yours, keep cals high thru PCT then start cutting in mid-late April. I am at about 4000 cals/day, I'm 6' 225 & 10-11% bf. I plan to have about a 3-4 week phase around maintenance before I drop cals & start cutting.
I will follow your results.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I just started a very similar PCT a few days ago after 4 weeks of m1t/4ad. I am taking Swole V2 & Ox along with Nolva/clomid. I have used swole before to mantain LBM during pct, but the Ox really seems to help with strength & endurance. I lost about 2 lbs of water the first day off, but weight has held since. My plans are the same as yours, keep cals high thru PCT then start cutting in mid-late April. I am at about 4000 cals/day, I'm 6' 225 & 10-11% bf. I plan to have about a 3-4 week phase around maintenance before I drop cals & start cutting.
I will follow your results.
Please keep me posted on your results also. Feel free to post it here if you wish. Can you further explain the OX product. I am not familiar with it. Thank you.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Yesterday I took my 3 doses of swole and 2 doses of nitrous. The first dose of nitrous I simply poured the powder into my mouth and chased it down with some water. The nitrous had a unique "bite" to it that was not very pleasant. The second dose I mixed the powder with some diet sprite and was not able to taste it. I will continue to mix the powder rather than pour it straight into my mouth. I was not able to train yesterday as I had a course to attend. I will be training tonight and will keep everyone posted.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You skipped working out for a course? Next you'll be skipping workouts for friends and family matters. Unacceptable. Priorities, No Mercy, you gotta have your priorities in order. :D j/k

Am very interested in seeing how this pans out. I've never been too excited about the NO products(Even Derek says they are not all that, but if you want one, his is the best), but using it in conjuction with Swole and other PCT products could make this a worthwhile supplement.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Please keep me posted on your results also. Feel free to post it here if you wish. Can you further explain the OX product. I am not familiar with it. Thank you.
Ox is citrulline malate, made by SAN. Bobo has log in the Supps forum from his use of it. His results sounded good, I figured it might be exactly what I needed for a boost during PCT & its only $40 for a month's supply. So far so good, energy is higher than ever for the 1st week post cycle. The pumps are similar to the ones I get on M1t.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
You skipped working out for a course? Next you'll be skipping workouts for friends and family matters. Unacceptable. Priorities, No Mercy, you gotta have your priorities in order. :D j/k

Am very interested in seeing how this pans out. I've never been too excited about the NO products(Even Derek says they are not all that, but if you want one, his is the best), but using it in conjuction with Swole and other PCT products could make this a worthwhile supplement.
HAHAHA ya I am slacking...:D

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ox is citrulline malate, made by SAN. Bobo has log in the Supps forum from his use of it. His results sounded good, I figured it might be exactly what I needed for a boost during PCT & its only $40 for a month's supply. So far so good, energy is higher than ever for the 1st week post cycle. The pumps are similar to the ones I get on M1t.
Thank you. I will run some searches on the product.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I weighed in today at 271 down 3 pounds. I am starting to drop the water weight. At this point the strength is still there.

Bench press - 375 for 3 - down one rep
Wide grip pull downs - 270 for 3

In the past the strength still remained for the most part during week 1 of PCT. Therefore, I do not anticipate much strength loss this week.

In addition, I strongly recommend that everyone mix their nitrous with juice. The juice seems to cover the taste. I can not bare to drink it down when it is just mixed in water.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Weighed in again at 271

Not much to report today. I did mostly supersets and high rep exercises today.

Day 4

Tomorrow is a rest day

I will keep everyone posted

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Again did lighter workout and supersets. The strength still feels pretty good. However, wide grip pull downs were down a rep

Wide grip pull downs - 270 for 2 today.

Thankfully I have plenty of energy while in the gym. The swole is also producing some great pumps.

Next update will be Monday night.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Yesterday I weighed in at 269. That is down 5 pounds since the end of the m1,4add cycle. I am not disappointed though as this is to be expected as the water weight is leaving. However, when the water leaves a good deal of strength also leaves. I def noticed a decrease in strength

Bench press - was 375 for 4. Now 365 for 2.

I feel the swole and nitrous will help keep my strength and energy up. However, it is going to be difficult after coming off a 5 week cycle of m1,4add. I will keep everyone posted.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Yesterday I weighed in at 269 again. Not to much to report as far as strength. I did a great deal of supersets and higher rep exercises. The summer is creeping up. Therefore, I tend to do more supersets and high reps exercises to help shape the muscle and to get some cardiovascular benefit from the workout. I will do some heavier lifting the end of this week to help me monitor my current strength level.

Day 10 and 11

Both will be rest days this week.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

I weighed in today at 267. I started the M1,4ADD at 266. So I am pretty much back to where I started at. However, this week I have been eating less carbohydrates. Reducing the carbs may have lead to a greater increase in weight loss than ordinary. In addition, I have still been keeping my calories in the 5,000 range.

Workout today consisted of many supersets. So it hard to determine strength at this point. However, I do not feel as strong and my last workout this week clearly showed a decrease in strength.

Swole continues to work great. At this point swole is proven supplement and I do not really have to give a great deal of feedback on the product.

As far as the Nitrous goes it is very difficult to tell if it is adding much benefits to my workouts while I am recovering from the m1,4add.

Nitrous claims "user unbeatable insulin secretion, muscle pumps, vascularity, and energy production and recovery" I am experiencing muscle pumps but this could be due to the swole. My bodyfat is at 15% and can not comment on whether the product is helping with vascularity. Lastly, I can not comment on the energy production and recovery as my test levels are low and the time it takes for me to recover is increased.

We should keep in mind that this product may have a benefit not noticed unless blood work is done and blood pressure is taken. "Athletes who are discontinuing the use of androgenic or anabolic steroids may benefit from supplemental arginine because steroids often lead to hypertension, and the accumulation of bad cholesterol. Arginine has been shown to help reverse these conditions. " Therefore, using Nitrous after a PH/AAS cycle may be a good idea.

This will be my final post in the log. I am going to continue to bulk Sat and Sun but I do not workout on the weekends. I can not continue the log for the next two weeks during PCT because I am starting a cutting diet next week. I will be reducing calories slightly and greatly reducing carbohydrates. This makes it difficult for me to track strength and weight as the stats above are when bulking.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Good log NM.

On a side note, do you have any plans to try the LongIgf? I would be interested to see what results a person of your size would get. I'm debating myself if I want to do it with my next cycle or wait until PCT after my next cycle.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much Sir Foxx

Forgive my ignorance but I am not familiar with LongIgf. Care to fill me in? Thanks.

smike319

Awards
great log No Mercy thanks for all the details you provided. I just might use that same combo for my next PCT.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
nice log man, Thought I would add that I am experiencing similar strength loss.

I am 5'7" about 195 now, started my m1t/4ad cycle at about 183. Most I was up was 198. I have been on PCT for almost a week now, just using Nolva (started first 2 days with clomid and nolva).

but anyway, Yesterday I did chest, once week since my last chest workout (while still "on"). Last Monday I was able to do 95 lb dumbell bench press, 3 sets of 6. I tried yesterday, and barely got 2 sets of 3-4, then had to lower the weight. I noticed my shoulder has been hurting, I think due to the dramatic strength increase from M1t, but I think I have concluded that you will lose a lot of your strength increase when discontinuing the M1t...

h19

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
no mercy are you taking any nova of clomid for pcr? Also anyone have any ideas for keeping strength when coming off. I can deal with losing some weight but the strength loss is the worst.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
D'OH sorry about that. I should'nt post when I am sick.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
no mercy are you taking any nova of clomid for pcr? Also anyone have any ideas for keeping strength when coming off. I can deal with losing some weight but the strength loss is the worst.
I am on week 4 of Nolva use