Joint Supp>

kgudgeon

Awards
My joints are aching like crazy, I am taking a glucosomine supplement that contains MSM, but nothing special is happening. Been taking it for 2 months now, still achy.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG Sciences just came out with a Joitn Repair supplement, testing logs are up now and product should be out with in a few weeks;), really something to look into..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant speak for LG's supp (although knowing them it is top notch) but Orange Triad is a great all in one. In fact I have some being delivered today

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would try taking Orange Triad with what you are taking now and see if that helps.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I cant speak for LG's supp (although knowing them it is top notch) but Orange Triad is a great all in one. In fact I have some being delivered today
awesome, how long have you been on orange triad?
Yeah, I would try taking Orange Triad with what you are taking now and see if that helps.
click you an orange triad fan too? :D

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Animal Flex is above and beyond standard joint supplements, you should give it a look

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Animal flex. Ive had supercissus and have taken just glucosamine. Can't say much for orange triad as controlled labs is a great company but animal flex by universal nutrition is by far great for me. My knees and lower back benefit from it a lot!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Super Cissus Rx is the best joint supplement I have ever used.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome, how long have you been on orange triad?
I was off and on for a bit, but now OT is a staple order with my fishoil every month. Its funny, with OT you look at the price and get concerned but realize it is much more than a multi, and its joint effects are outstanding. Bear in mind, I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and I have little to no pain on a daily basis

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Animal flex. Ive had supercissus and have taken just glucosamine. Can't say much for orange triad as controlled labs is a great company but animal flex by universal nutrition is by far great for me. My knees and lower back benefit from it a lot!
what is stopping you from trying orange triad? I bet your wallet will love you just a little bit more ;)
I was off and on for a bit, but now OT is a staple order with my fishoil every month. Its funny, with OT you look at the price and get concerned but realize it is much more than a multi, and its joint effects are outstanding. Bear in mind, I have had 3 shoulder surgeries and I have little to no pain on a daily basis
awesome, glad you made orange triad a staple :)

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Love orange triad, I have this shoulder issue from high school where my tendon clicks or something, but OT even helps that :)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear Animal Flex has helped you, it is regarded as the best joint supplement for bodybuilders/athletes and has won awards for best joint supplement.

What makes Animal Flex different from other joint supplements:

Most joint supplements have the regular glucosamine/chondroitin/msm. These are effective joint supporting nutrients. Animal Flex contains these nutrients in adequate doses however it does not stop there and here is where the differences are:

Animal Flex, like other Animal supplements, is complete and comprehensive. Each pack of Animal Flex consists of several key protective complexes: (1) a potent joint construction complex to help repair connective tissue; (2) a lubrication compound to help cushion the joints from lifting; (3) a support complex to help promote rehabilitation and reduce soreness; and (4) an essential vitamin/mineral blend to underscore optimal joint health.

Animal Flex has some patented ingredients that you won’t find in other joint supplements such as CMO:

WHAT IS CETYLMYRISTOLEATE ?
Cetyl Myristoleate is an all-natural medium chain fatty acid found in only a small number of very select species of animals. Clinical experience suggests that Cetyl Myristoleate acts as an anti-inflammatory, as well as a surfactant and lubricant for damaged joints. Basically, it makes them more "slippery." This substance holds the promise of being the most effective solution to joint problems of any product ever introduced into the market. It is not habit-forming and contains no harsh chemicals or drugs that can cause side effects. It works in a natural manner by acting at the site of inflammation, is highly resistant to oxidation, it has a relatively long life in the body.

The full write up:
http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=60

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take it from someone who has had every soft tissue injury there is...

Serrapeptase is a life saver!

It is the cheapest fail safe solution if you get an adequate dosage. It works very fast to take away pain and is not in any formulas at a high enough dose. Order some and add it to whatever else you take.

If you must get a formula Osteo-Sport beats anything else. It has bromelain which can be a miracle supplement, 40% cissus which I honestly like best and a full profile beyond those key ingredients.

I am on my second off week in a row (first planned, second from injury) and they seem to be helping 2 days after my injury.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Animal Flex has some patented ingredients that you won’t find in other joint supplements such as CMO:

WHAT IS CETYLMYRISTOLEATE ?
Cetyl Myristoleate is an all-natural medium chain fatty acid found in only a small number of very select species of animals. Clinical experience suggests that Cetyl Myristoleate acts as an anti-inflammatory, as well as a surfactant and lubricant for damaged joints. Basically, it makes them more "slippery." This substance holds the promise of being the most effective solution to joint problems of any product ever introduced into the market. It is not habit-forming and contains no harsh chemicals or drugs that can cause side effects. It works in a natural manner by acting at the site of inflammation, is highly resistant to oxidation, it has a relatively long life in the body.
Osteo-Sport ALSO has it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
check out my LG ultimate joint log bro the stuff works great if you have any questions about it feel free to ask.:)