How do YOU Organize your supplements?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright so in the past ive just kept the bottles hanging around but i seem to forget to take a pill here or there and im just wondering if you guys have any ways of either organzing your supplements in a way you remember to take certain ones at certain times its kinda a weird question i know but lately ive gotten into more of the essentials with various vitamins and sorts and it gets hard to keep track of what to take and when so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

ShapiroMD

Awards
Get one of those 7 day pill organizers at walmart / target, i usally fill it up with whatever I'm currently taking

Also for my supplements, I have a spare kitchen cabinet space to fill all my bottles, and i just put the bigger stuff like whey on top of the refrig

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ya i was thinking something like that but was having a blonde moment and couldnt remember those. As far as storage goes im fine i have a shelf i put them on but i just sometimes forget to bring the pills with me it gets annoying.

login211

Awards
i use one of those large pill containers with 9 compartments, each with space for 40 pills or so....

then i have the 7 day pill organizer which stays in my gym bag for post workout stuff like antioxidants, r-ala....

+ 1 kitchen cabinet

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
If you make it a priority u probably wont forget... Once i started getting serious about this i remembered everything... my meals, entire workouts, pills, all supplements...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ya once i get going im fine its the time im in now where im coming of some time off and im trying to get organized and more motivated i remember when im in the lifting zone but lately havent been in that as much which is why ive had trouble.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pills stay in my bedroom, next to my colonge and stuff so in the morning i never forget to grab what i need, powders and proteins stay in the kitchen so i don't have to run to my room when i get home from the gym, or before the gym i can mix, drink, and go

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
pills stay in my bedroom, next to my colonge and stuff so in the morning i never forget to grab what i need, powders and proteins stay in the kitchen so i don't have to run to my room when i get home from the gym, or before the gym i can mix, drink, and go
actually thats exactly what i set up this afternoon put the pills next to the colonge im probally gonna try just sticking with that before going out to buy a thing for my pills, saves me some moola.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
big tubs (protein, powders etc) go in a cupboard next to the fridge.

pill bottles get tossed into my gym bag. i leave home with them and carry it with me. dudes look at me crazy when i put down my bag at the gym and it sounds like a pharmacy shelf crashed to the ground LOL

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
btw as far as on-the-go guys and gals, if you want an easy way to pack powders (protein, cre, pre/postWO etc)- take one of those protein "shots" that come in the test-tube thing, and simply wash them out after used and let them dry.... then use a funnel to dump the serving in... easy and convenient to carry... just not in your pocket, or somebody might think you're happy to see them. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rocket3015 Supplements 14
Supplements 7
Supplements 10
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 19