Anabolic Pump, Powerfull, Recreate + Dymetadrine/Lipo-6

msantos90

Awards
Hi guys,
Ive been taking the Anabolic Pump, powerfull and recreate for some time now, my aim is to lose a lot of body fat and get fit, I think I'm around 24% and want to go down to 10%. I usually workout 5-6 times a week , hit the treadmill for 30-40 minutes, hit the bicycle for 30 mins and then go hit the weights. Its been hard for me to lose bodyfat so far and I was thinkin if it would be safe and effective to add something like Dymetadrine T5 or Lipo-6 to my supplements.
Thank you

msantos90

Awards
I think it is
I have oatmeal for breakfast,vegetables brown rice and chicken or turkey for lunch,between dinner and lunch I have apples or bananas,and for dinner I have again vegetables,brown rice,baked potato and lean fish.
I do a whey protein shake 2-3 times a day as well

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stop doing cardio first! You are depleting all of your glycogen stores then lifting; this will prevent you from pushing yourself during resistance training where you will get as much if not more benefit from the cardio. Also, you should look into doing HIIT as opposed to a steady state cardio. 20-30 minutes of HIIT is a much more effective fat burning cardio activity and takes less time. You are already taking what you need from USP to lose fat, adding something else will not help most likely. Supplements assist you, diet and proper resistance/cardio routines are what will lead to the most results. Stop looking for a magic pill and focus on your diet; right now it is ok at best but needs a lot of work.

msantos90

Awards
I'm a little confused now, what I usually do for cardio is 30-40 minutes running in the treadmill at 10 km/h,and then I go to the bicycle. Is that Low intensity cardio? any suggestions on what should I do for cardio now?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused now, what I usually do for cardio is 30-40 minutes running in the treadmill at 10 km/h,and then I go to the bicycle. Is that Low intensity cardio? any suggestions on what should I do for cardio now?
It depends how your body responds, people believe for fat loss is best moderate heart rate for longer period of time. Personally I believe i respond to HIIT better, sprints and what not. But why pick one? at 24%BF I'd suggest you get out and run, or bike, or do something you enjoy, depending on the weather get off your tredmil, and hit the open road, its relaxing and not nearly as boring. Dont set your self to a time, try and set yourself to a distance you complete in a reasonable time i.e if you can run a mile in 6-10 mins dont let that be your only cardio, like personally i on a first try ran a 5k in about a half hour(with some hills) i'm gonna work that 5k till i get it down to 25mins. It keeps my heart rate up and keeps me pushing throughout.
ON top of that i'd add some HIIT on a a bike or tredmil or whatever after some workouts, not before. Hit the weights hard, then when your feeling like jello, get some HIIT you'll see results pretty fast with this.

Again, it depends on how your body reacts.
and personally, at 24%BF, you should be able to drop a significent amount WITHOUT supps, recreate and AP are great, but I'd save it till your around 15% or so when getting that last bit is harder.

msantos90

Awards
It depends how your body responds, people believe for fat loss is best moderate heart rate for longer period of time. Personally I believe i respond to HIIT better, sprints and what not. But why pick one? at 24%BF I'd suggest you get out and run, or bike, or do something you enjoy, depending on the weather get off your tredmil, and hit the open road, its relaxing and not nearly as boring. Dont set your self to a time, try and set yourself to a distance you complete in a reasonable time i.e if you can run a mile in 6-10 mins dont let that be your only cardio, like personally i on a first try ran a 5k in about a half hour(with some hills) i'm gonna work that 5k till i get it down to 25mins. It keeps my heart rate up and keeps me pushing throughout.
ON top of that i'd add some HIIT on a a bike or tredmil or whatever after some workouts, not before. Hit the weights hard, then when your feeling like jello, get some HIIT you'll see results pretty fast with this.

Again, it depends on how your body reacts.
and personally, at 24%BF, you should be able to drop a significent amount WITHOUT supps, recreate and AP are great, but I'd save it till your around 15% or so when getting that last bit is harder.
Thanks for the advices. The problem is that I dont really think that my bodyfat level is 24%,thats just the result I got in one of those scales that claim that can measure your body fat level, I think I mtght be lower than that. But how hard would it be for me to get to those 10%, I want those abs to show.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advices. The problem is that I dont really think that my bodyfat level is 24%,thats just the result I got in one of those scales that claim that can measure your body fat level, I think I mtght be lower than that. But how hard would it be for me to get to those 10%, I want those abs to show.
Yeah, i wouldn't use a scale like that to calculate BF, get some calipers which you can get a Manuel one for like 10 bucks. or use a tape measurer and put the numbers into one of the various sites that calculate BF.
How hard will it be? I dont know, only your body can anwser that. People respond differently. My friend can get anywhere from 4000 to 4500 cals a day and still be cut. I on the other hand have to monitor and count everything in order to lose weight.
Your diet is going to be the main factor. Find your maintance, add a few hundred cals to get daily maintance call intake, then subtract a few hundred from that.
So for example;
personally, my cal intake if i sit around all day is about 2490, so about 2500, generally, I burn about 500 cals during just weight training (not including cardio) so i add that to my maintance so i'm at ~3000 cals to maintain my weight at 195. So, in order to lose weight while keeping my lean muscel mass, i try and eat 2500-2800 cals a day, not eat after 10(i'm a college student so bed time is early am so its like not eating past 7pm for normal people lol)
looking at what you mentioned for your diet i'm afraid your getting a serious amounts of carbs, which you might not realize right away. try and get 1g of carbs per pound of BW, and not too much higher than 100g of fat.
The take home point is you can eat very healthy but it might not be helping your weight loss situation.

Sorry if I didn't anwser your question, but really I cant tell you how hard it will be, your diet and training have to be in order, and your modivation has to be there. if thats all in check, then it should be pretty easy, it based on how bad you want it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi guys,
Ive been taking the Anabolic Pump, powerfull and recreate for some time now, my aim is to lose a lot of body fat and get fit, I think I'm around 24% and want to go down to 10%. I usually workout 5-6 times a week , hit the treadmill for 30-40 minutes, hit the bicycle for 30 mins and then go hit the weights. Its been hard for me to lose bodyfat so far and I was thinkin if it would be safe and effective to add something like Dymetadrine T5 or Lipo-6 to my supplements.
Thank you
I would take the PowerFULL/AP/ReCreate in the fasted state and train that way.

Reference: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/96784-b5150-transcending-agedness.html

For something cost effective I would consider adding GTE and Y-hcl powder or caps instead of the Lipo if you can handle it.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much,it was really helpful!
I'm not a nutritionist or anything but i'm going through the same thing. started at 19% which I was shocked to find out It was that high, cut it down to 15% while recomping with The One to get ready for my fall season of sport. Now i'm trying to drop to 10% too. If you need advice, or help feel free to PM me.