how much divanil is in a cap of activate xtreme?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
How much divanil is in a cap of activate xtreme? Im trying to see what the better buy is activate xtreme or bulk divanex

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much divanil is in a cap of activate xtreme? Im trying to see what the better buy is activate xtreme or bulk divanex
Both AX and our TestoPRO have a propietary blend so I cannot answer that question.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Is this bulk divanex from Nutra? I have heard good things about Nutra's bulk products. AX is a great poduct also.
Designer Supps AX is G2G, heard that its better than Driven Sports version. I have only used the OG.

Testopro looks promising for sure, feedback has been stellar, same with the Divanex.

Any of the 3 would be good choices IMO.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Designer Supps AX is G2G, heard that its better than Driven Sports version. I have only used the OG.

Testopro looks promising for sure, feedback has been stellar, same with the Divanex.

Any of the 3 would be good choices IMO.
I agree 100%

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
assuming all have around the same amount of divaniil, testopro has testofen. i had much better results on testopro than actx.-much better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey, testopro is badasss.:saroll: my libido was insane, mood was fantastic, energy and stamina were unbreakable. damn, i can't wait till monday to start on testopro again.:sgrin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, testopro is badasss.:saroll: my libido was insane, mood was fantastic, energy and stamina were unbreakable. damn, i can't wait till monday to start on testopro again.:sgrin:
Go for it bro!!!!