I have some questions about cissus

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I ordered cissus powder (5% ketosterois) to help with the tendinitis in my knee. I've been taking two grams in the morning and two in the evening. I noticed it makes me really relaxed, especially after my dose at night. I was wondering why is this. It sort of gets me very relaxed to where I feel good but I'm also some what tired and a little lazy. I hear cissus can lower cortisol. Could this be why it makes me feel tired? Also how does cortisol effect bodybuilding.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
high stress increases cortisol, which can make u more likely to hold fat and lose muscle. catabolic

ive never had cissus relax me like that, tho. hows it workin for you?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
high stress increases cortisol, which can make u more likely to hold fat and lose muscle. catabolic

ive never had cissus relax me like that, tho. hows it workin for you?
AH ok. In that case I need cissus, since my grandmom stresses me out everyday almost. It's helping my knee a lot. I feel at this rate I'll be able to workout soon. My wrist, knee and back pain are going away. I haven't worked out in two months, because of upper back pain then a month ago I developed knee and wrist pain.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Does cissus directly affect cortisol. I would thing that pain reduction and enjury healing would be the thing that is reducing cortisol.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
its a direct effect. theres a bunch of benefits of cissus.

but i dont think the cortisol effects are too strong, just mild. there are definetly stronger ways to lower cortisol. although it is not a bad secondary effect, leaning out a tad while feeling better

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
It lowers cortisol a bit, but is also anti-inflamitory and analgesic (pain-reduction). Awsome stuff.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
It lowers cortisol a bit, but is also anti-inflamitory and analgesic (pain-reduction). Awsome stuff.
I'm going have to get a job and keep getting this stuff. My friend gave me the money to get the cissus. I love this stuff though.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'll admit to feeling tired the first time I took it. At the time though, I had some adrenal fatigue, and I think the inflamation reduction took some stress off of my exausted body, equaling nappytime.