na-rala vs popular insulin products

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
just wondering how nutra's bulk na-rala compares to other insulin type products around. i noticed glycobol contains 15g total in it, and for basically the same price i can get 25g bulk. anyone use regular rala and glycobol both who can compare? anabolic pump doesnt really do anything at all for me.

also wondering about banaba compared to these

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banaba is one of the main parts of AP.

I love Na-RALA, especially for damage control and/or carb loading.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm, so if AP isnt working well for me, i should probably not waste my money on banaba.

but na-rala by itself will be pretty strong? im guessing about 300mg would be sufficient? i have a bunch of yellow gold sittin in my drawer so maybe ill mix it 1:1 and fill some 00 size caps up and take one, would that be potent?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be similar to GlycoBol, but I wouldn't put 300mg in one cap.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
an effective dose is 143mg. and na-rala stimulates both fat and muscle cells for nutrient uptake.

sarcazmo

Awards
an effective dose is 143mg. and na-rala stimulates both fat and muscle cells for nutrient uptake.
I have 25g of the NP bulk Na-RALA and when I mix ~ 2 grams with water ( or white grape juice ) it turns into this Elmer's Glue-like sticky substance that is very difficult to clean. Needless to say, hardly any goes into solution. Is this normal?

Thx,

srczm

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
no clue, I capped it with some coleus forskii to make the pill full. sometimes I just use protein depends what I have on hand...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
that comes out to 100mg rla, but that seems like too litte. glycobol has 250mg/dose

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Na-R-ALA is the only one you should ever trust. I have taken blood glucose readings on most of these new designer insulin products and didn't see a change. R-ALA though was different, and the one with the most real studies.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
100mg of active narala (143 dose) is far superior to ral. I believe it is comparative in dosing to 300mg active of ala.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just wondering how nutra's bulk na-rala compares to other insulin type products around. i noticed glycobol contains 15g total in it, and for basically the same price i can get 25g bulk. anyone use regular rala and glycobol both who can compare? anabolic pump doesnt really do anything at all for me.

also wondering about banaba compared to these
Ive used both [prior to my position with AI] and can say I like the Glycobol better.

Sure, Na-RALA has a plethora of benefits [dose around 150mg per pill FYI, to yield 100mg], but Glycobol is much more than Na-RALA.

Also, Anabolic Pump is mainly corosolic acid. Not similar.

login211

Awards
r-ala has life extension/anti aging benefits so i take it over any other glucose disposal agent...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
r-ala has life extension/anti aging benefits so i take it over any other glucose disposal agent...
Really, glucose disposal agents in general [could] have potential benefits like you mention, due to their ability to keep blood sugar in healthy levels = less insulin needed = less AGE's (Advanced Glycation End Products).