Testpro/formex/stoked ???

  1. Testpro/formex/stoked ???


    Was thinking something like this might make a good natty test boosting stack:

    Testpro- 4 weeks @ 4 caps/day
    Stoked- 4 weeks @ 4caps/day
    Formex- 4 weeks @ 2 caps/day

    Any thoughts on this?


  2. I think that stack will work very well. Please log this if you can.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I think that stack will work very well. Please log this if you can.
    Thanks for your input man. Ive used formex with great results in the past and after hearing all the rave on Testpro, i thought id throw em all together and give it a go. If/when i run this, i will certainly log it.

    Iron4life
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    Thanks for your input man. Ive used formex with great results in the past and after hearing all the rave on Testpro, i thought id throw em all together and give it a go. If/when i run this, i will certainly log it.

    Iron4life
    Sounds good bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Formex and Trans-Resveratrol may be too much Estogen suppression, I just know it seemed to have me pretty dried out even when only pulsing formestane.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Formex and Trans-Resveratrol may be too much Estogen suppression, I just know it seemed to have me pretty dried out even when only pulsing formestane.
    That might be true, I am on Testopro and Stoked and my joints are a little sore, but if is doesn't "dry" you out to bad this could give huge gains in test

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jayts22 View Post
    That might be true, I am on Testopro and Stoked and my joints are a little sore, but if is doesn't "dry" you out to bad this could give huge gains in test
    The Stoked can cause some joint dryness but nothing to major.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. well i have some glandular gyno from a past AAS cycle, so my thought was that it may flare up from the increase in test and therefore, the formex might help control some of that. What are your guys thoughts on lowering the formex to 25mg/day to help with possible dry joints, yet still providing some estro control.

  9. I was planning to stack Prime 8 caps a day, TestoPro 3 caps a day, Formex 2 caps a day and HGH up, would that make my joints dry? and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but when you say your joints felt dry could that lead to injuries or anything?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I was planning to stack Prime 8 caps a day, TestoPro 3 caps a day, Formex 2 caps a day and HGH up, would that make my joints dry? and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but when you say your joints felt dry could that lead to injuries or anything?
    It could dry them out some. Up your fish oil intake and water intake it should help. Run TestoPRO at 4 caps a day A.M. and P.M.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Some good looking stacks up in here.

  12. drop the stoked and get prime

  13. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    drop the stoked and get prime
    Why do you recommend that?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. your gonna luv that stack. throw in some powerfull pre-bed only. trust me

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    Was thinking something like this might make a good natty test boosting stack:

    Testpro- 4 weeks @ 4 caps/day
    Stoked- 4 weeks @ 4caps/day
    Formex- 4 weeks @ 2 caps/day

    Any thoughts on this?
    That would be excellent actually.

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TestPro + Formadrol Extreme stack
    By badfish21981 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 04:38 PM
  2. Decramine or Testpro?
    By h2bek97 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Log in
Log in