BSN Stack

cptwatson

cptwatson

Awards
I have just started the BSN Stack: Syntha 6, True Mass, Nitrix, Cell Mass and Axis-HT. Has anyone done this or any other BSN stack? How did it work for you? I am looking to gain about 10-15 pounds of muscle and dropping about 8% bodyfat. Thanks. :cool:

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I don't doubt that you will get results, but you could make a high quality supp regimen for cheaper with a little bit of research.

As far as gaining muscle and losing fat goes, its tied to one word.

Diet.

Supplements are supposed to supplement a proper diet, not replace it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good luck with that when you are taking two proteins that are designed for gaining mass and most likely won't do anything to aid in fat loss. You want some better suggestions for your goals from a fellow Houstonian, PM me and we can discuss. Out of all those products, Syntha 6 is really the only one worth taking IMO.

cptwatson

cptwatson

Awards
I recently completed a 7 month treatment regimen for pulmonary TB. Trying to gain my weight back while minimizing BF. Gained most of my weight back. Did some research and narrowed my choices to either of Gaspari or BSN. Picked BSN because it seemed reputible and I have used Noxplode in the past.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
yeah that stuff is all way overpriced.you get a nice shiney red bottle tho...you could get good protein,multi,fishoil,and a test booster for what you paid for all that probably

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^^ What he said! ^^^^