Sore Joints?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So I am officially through my first week of testopro and stoked, I like the pumps, see gains in strength, but my joints are hurting, specifically my wrists, elbows and shoulders...I have never really had this before except when I played football of course.

Is this a common side, should I be taking something that will help with this? I am not sure if I have "dry joints" but that is kind of what it feels like with the stiffness etc...but I thought that was a common side with some dry AAS/DS/PH products, right now I am not on any of that.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I use Fish Oil as it will help lube your joints. Usually takes about 18 days for it to get in your system though.

Wiredawg119

Awards
2-4 grams of fish oil daily should do you good.

I also recommend 2-3 grams of Super Cissus RX daily. This stuff has done wonders for me! I strained my shoulder a few weeks ago and used to get bad knee pain during squats. A few weeks on this stuff and I feel great! I recommend the hell out of it and personally will never get off of it.

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
I've noticed this as well lately as the colder weather is setting in, especially in my knees. I've been on fish oil for sometime but the soreness hasn't eased up much. I've ordered some cissus and am going to give that a shot...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I thought fish oil would help so I am taking one cao with each meal now to start, about 6caps a day, I will look into the Super Cissus as well, thanks guys

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
And does Cissus need to be cycled, says it lowers cortisol too?

Porty

Awards
1. WATER. You may need to drink more.
2. Split and Rest. Make sure you're not over training your joints/ligaments/whatever.
2. Warmup / Cooldown with stretching/cardio. I hit a cardio bike before and after working out and it seems to help.
3. Fishoils and other omegas.
4. Animal flex. You could choose probably any other product with similar profile.
5. Super Cissus Rx. Since adding that to my Flex, I'm pretty much ache free.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
cissus is ur best bet now. animal flex didnt do anything for me personally after the whole container.

joint repair from LG, if its out soon, will be a sure-fire way to help. that is, if you still have joint pain after your run of test boosters.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you just gotta make sure the muscles are properly warmed up before you workout. Cold muscles will lead to joint pain. I'm battling elbow issues lately. I've been on joint supplements for months but sometimes no supplement is gonna help. You push heavy weight and your gonna have issues. You may need to drop the weight and just do higher reps. That's why i've done lately and it's helped. So maybe do those 2 things if you haven't.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
1. WATER. You may need to drink more.
2. Split and Rest. Make sure you're not over training your joints/ligaments/whatever.
2. Warmup / Cooldown with stretching/cardio. I hit a cardio bike before and after working out and it seems to help.
3. Fishoils and other omegas.
4. Animal flex. You could choose probably any other product with similar profile.
5. Super Cissus Rx. Since adding that to my Flex, I'm pretty much ache free.
1) I drink about a gallon, sometimes less
2) I am not doing cardio because I want to maximize gains, but I do warmup always
3) Just started using fish oils more regularly
4) Don't know about the Animal Stack
5) I am going to try Super Cissus

Also i have been weight training for over 10 years, and I usually take a week or so off every 3 months, I have never had sore joints before even when I took hyperdrol for 2 months, so I was thinking maybe the trans-res in stoked was doing it but I wasn't sure, I have never taken stoked or testopro so I am new to the sides if any

I will take everyones advice, thanks