Getting Ready to Get on Cycle (need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

808Warrior

Awards
Hey guys my first cycle of "pro-hormones" was with the trifecta stack from LG sciences...and that got me good results but nothing i couldnt have done with my strict diet and workout plan. My goals are to get stronger and look better..not necissarily to get huge. right now im at a sloppy 195..i wanna stay around here.

Im now looking at taking Sus500 or SusLmg. Sus500 is banned but some places still have leftover stock but there is less information on Suslmg around.

The Suslmg is by ammo labs and is on their website along with their version of PCT "kickstart" check both of those out and tell me what you think.

im still trying to figure out what I should run for pct..i cant get my hands on anything RX so it coult be anything from the "kickstart" or "advanced post cycle" to "6-oxo" or even "novedex xt by gaspari"

my plan is to be on cycle for 4-5 weeks. overlap the pct and milk thistle for one week then take the milkthistle and pct by itself for 4 or so weeks. im also on a multi vitamin and fish oil..

Thanks for reading...any advice would help.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is a mild prohormone that is more often used for cutting/recomp than bulking.
A sloppy 195 seems like hdrol could give you some nice shredding/hardening effects.
Not too sure about sus though.

808Warrior

Awards
mm i havent really looked into hdrol...and i am afraid i cant get my hands on any tamoxifen citrate.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Hdrol is a mild prohormone that is more often used for cutting/recomp than bulking.
A sloppy 195 seems like hdrol could give you some nice shredding/hardening effects.
No. he's just gonna be sloppy and slightly stronger, thats it. Diet is key.

808Warrior

Awards
i got my diet down and my cardio and stuff and my lifting program...the norm high protein low to moderate carbs and low fat with the exepction of natural oils.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys my first cycle of "pro-hormones" was with the trifecta stack from LG sciences...and that got me good results but nothing i couldnt have done with my strict diet and workout plan. My goals are to get stronger and look better..not necissarily to get huge. right now im at a sloppy 195..i wanna stay around here.

Im now looking at taking Sus500 or SusLmg. Sus500 is banned but some places still have leftover stock but there is less information on Suslmg around.

The Suslmg is by ammo labs and is on their website along with their version of PCT "kickstart" check both of those out and tell me what you think.

im still trying to figure out what I should run for pct..i cant get my hands on anything RX so it coult be anything from the "kickstart" or "advanced post cycle" to "6-oxo" or even "novedex xt by gaspari"

my plan is to be on cycle for 4-5 weeks. overlap the pct and milk thistle for one week then take the milkthistle and pct by itself for 4 or so weeks. im also on a multi vitamin and fish oil..

Thanks for reading...any advice would help.
First, please keep discussions of PH/PS/DS in the anabolics section.

but, to answer your questions a little bit...SUS500 is a stack of Tren and LMG, this is not a mild run! Over the counter PCT is not a safe option for SUS500, you'd want to really do some research in the PCT forum!

H-Drol would be a safer option and would probably be more effective for your goals.

but, as another poster said, nothing works unless your diet and training is on track!

My advice would be to get your results naturally...seems like you're looking to replace hard work with steroids.

808Warrior

Awards
ok... i am probably going to go with the SUs LMG anyways..its a little bit cheaper (and not illegal :p) i definitly know what hard work is. i think saying sloppy 195 gave you guys the wrong idea. i push myself in workouts al the time..plyed football throughout highschool and now im playing in college..just looking for something that will help me get ready for senior year.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
and i am afraid i cant get my hands on any tamoxifen citrate.
You will still need tamoxifen or clomiphene for the sus, its just
that hdrol is a safer less toxic starter ph.

Im a college student myself and understand not having much money,
but id spend a little more to keep my body as safe as possible.
Good luck with your choice though.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
the suslmg is going to make you hold water and is deff more effective for bulking than for cutting listin to these guys hdrol is prob your best bet it will give you a nice recomp if you diet is on but in my personal opinion its not worth it because once you cycle off you will quickly go back to before stats if you not using a SERM for PCT you can easily find one just do some research my friend

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
mm..so which h-drol do you guys recomend?
Anything with this main ingredient
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 25mg

CEL would be my first bet, considering its all i could see for fairly cheap
in stock at some places. Youll need two bottles to do one run.

Wish you could have got in on the Performance Design HD-2 clearance
Nutra had awhile back.

808Warrior

Awards
well i found a place still selling purus Halovar so im probably gonna get that. thanks guys

808Warrior

Awards
thanks guys..and blueboy22.... i wana get solid strength gains and some mass..but at the same time i really needa cut some fat. what type of diet should i run? cutting? bulking? something inbetween? i was thinking maybe just a little below maintenence?

Status
Not open for further replies.