looking to bulk could use some help!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hello,
im looking for a bulking supplement, i dont mean to sound foolish when i say this but is there any products out there still that will give you like 5-8 pound gains??

i have done 3 cycles of anabolics before so im looking for a substitute now i suppose....any help would be great thanks!

Pockethulk

Awards
hello,
im looking for a bulking supplement, i dont mean to sound foolish when i say this but is there any products out there still that will give you like 5-8 pound gains??

i have done 3 cycles of anabolics before so im looking for a substitute now i suppose....any help would be great thanks!
I am Having a great time with Bad Ass Mass From ALRI and just started Methyl 1D by LG sciences. I am up seven pounds in about 2 1/2 weeks of starting B.A.M., pretty lean muscle too. once the methyl 1D kicks in i am hoping to add another 8-10 pounds.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
how about eating 3-500 calories over maintenance per day

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
thanks for being concerned about my diet.....i have that handled..... as im no beginner, im just interested in any new or alternative supplements as PH's and all other orals on the internet have been eliminated.

im not much of one for ALRI products as they tend to be a little shady with some products but i will look into them thanks for the contribution!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for being concerned about my diet.....i have that handled..... as im no beginner, im just interested in any new or alternative supplements as PH's and all other orals on the internet have been eliminated.

im not much of one for ALRI products as they tend to be a little shady with some products but i will look into them thanks for the contribution!
Check out the Anabolic Innovations SWOLE stack; TestoPRO, Glycobol, Stoked.

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards
Eat dirty. Forget about trying to look like a beach model with ripped abs. Just eat dirty. Hit up Wendys frequently, burger king, smash carbs. DO NOT rely on supps. Rely on calories.

Set your alarm in the middle of the night to wake up and go eat. Im not gonna say "Go smoke pot"....But it helps me eat wayy more than i normally would.

If you get a little fat, so what? Cut up later.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs Prime. I put on about 12 pounds in five and a half weeks with taking Prime and eating a ton.