prime by UPS Labs

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
ive taken prime before, but only experienced an increase of strength, not size at all. i want to try it again. any suggestions on how to increase my size on prime, like maybe take a creatine with it or something. i eat alot, take serious mass by ON at night, take AAKG pre workout, ZMA at night, and tomorrow is my last day on primaforce CEE. thanks!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you saw my experiences first hand on prime, but I didn't get any size off it either. I would say just stay on your creatine with prime man. You just ran the 1 bottle I gave you though right?

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading and ppl dont take just 2 pills a day like the bottle says. ppl take from 3 to 6 a day and see dramatic results. ima prob wait a month since i was just on creatine then take prime 4 a day with kre alkyline or cee again. i should see good results there. dude, matt has gained 7 pounds in a week along with lactation lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d is a Good supplement to stack with it and P-slin is one of my fav supplements for gaining mass which would also be an awesome stack.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ive been reading and ppl dont take just 2 pills a day like the bottle says. ppl take from 3 to 6 a day and see dramatic results. ima prob wait a month since i was just on creatine then take prime 4 a day with kre alkyline or cee again. i should see good results there. dude, matt has gained 7 pounds in a week along with lactation lol
dude you know i used 9 on workout days and 6 on off days right? haha... I thought I told you to do that also? And he has gyno now huh? If only he listened... your mom needs to tell his mom man, it's the only way he will listen to us.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is a Good supplement to stack with it and P-slin is one of my fav supplements for gaining mass which would also be an awesome stack.
Pslin works good the first like few times, then it quits working. Swoldier boy and I both tried jacked and neither were impressed (1st version)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bottle suggests two pills per day? I have my doubts! PRIME's effects are dose-dependent. If you dosed two pills per day, you would hardly have had any noticeable effects. I would suggest you try the so-called "69 Protocol". In essence, you should dose nine capsules on workout days and six capsules on non-workout days.

Please take a look at this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/118364-usplabs-prime-69-a.html

You might find one or two insights there. Something else: You can stack PRIME with your favourite creatine product. In fact, PRIME lends itself nicely to a variety of stacks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude you know i used 9 on workout days and 6 on off days right? haha... I thought I told you to do that also? And he has gyno now huh? If only he listened... your mom needs to tell his mom man, it's the only way he will listen to us.
Although the association to PRIME here is vague, I would still like to state that his "gyno" is unlikely to have been induced by PRIME. PRIME has no hormonal action.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pslin works good the first like few times, then it quits working...
I would appreciate that you elaborate some more on this, in terms of dosage timing and carbohydrate consumption. Furthermore, it would be interesting to know how GLUT4 translocation and glucose disposal only work a "few times, and then stop working".

Swoldier boy and I both tried jacked and neither were impressed (1st version)
It is regrettable it did not work for you and Swoldierboy. A great deal of other users prefer Jack3d as their pre-workout supplement. As they say, different strokes for different folks.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree. Thank you!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I almost tried all the Pre-workout supps, when I tried Jack3d I fell in love, hands down works amazing for me. I was told to try JP8 becuase it was suposed to work a lot better then JACK3D...well I will say JP8 is #2 for best pumps for pre-workout supplements, but JAck3d for me works a lot better then JP8 and any other pre workout supplements IMO. Prime gave me the best strength Gains, It kicked in for me in week 3 hardcore, but make sure you use the 69 protocal.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you saw my experiences first hand on prime, but I didn't get any size off it either. I would say just stay on your creatine man. You just ran the 1 bottle I gave you though right?
You seem like a reasonably intelligent individual; certainly, one capable of using either Google's search function and/or asking your employers a question. In this case, your question should be as follows: "What is a conflict of interest?" and, its corollary, "How can I avoid them in the future?" I am interested in your findings.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figure I might throw some of my thoughts out there.

I planned on crazy dosing 5 bottles(800mg 150count) of Prime for 10-12 weeks but can't find 2 of my bottles lol. Stack it with T-Force and GHenerate(plus I-gh-1). Use Neovar Recomp most likely. I have tried Prime before but went a little too cheap and probably cut myself short.

I tried Jacked when it first came out and wasn't all that impressed but I am willing to try Jack3d.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i found prime compared well too 11 oxo for strength and muscle, but i did like 10 caps a day with the first version that was less mg per cap

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ There is 800mg 150count Prime out now?
Yes sir. It might be a GNC exclusive for a while or something though. I got mine at a crazy price of $38 a bottle. Especially when u compare prices. For less than most places I got the equivalent of a 200 count 600mg Prime bottle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put on 7-8 lbs in 4 weeks and dropped a small amount of body fat, I was 5 ed plus 3 600 mg pills on wd for the first 2 weeks then went up to 7 ed and that's when things went nuts. I was so hungry there was no way I wasn't going to gain mass. That's the ticket, if you eat enough your gains will be high quality ones. I don't think Prime will magically put on muscle you have to eat. I mean come on, if you weren't in a calorie surplus what did you think was going to happen. If you were then your surplus was obviously not enough. Which is not to day that, that doesn't happen, you really have to pack the groceries away on Prime as it's a very good recomp product that's why the gains are so high quality. If your getting a reponse and the strength gains are coming then the rest is up to you. The calorie surplus woould have to be pretty large for you to gain fat on this product so don't be afraid to eat a lot.

Pslin works good the first like few times, then it quits working. Swoldier boy and I both tried jacked and neither were impressed (1st version)

It is going to happen some will not like a supplement(s) but in the GRAND scheme, Jack3d is the hottest selling product in the industry from internet to retail.....

I will complete your statement in a non biased nature; "PSLIN works good the first like few times, then it quits working for ME."

If the success of a supplement was based around ONE persons experience it would be a fledgling industry. Grow up a bit with your blanket thinking.

I put on 7-8 lbs in 4 weeks and dropped a small amount of body fat, I was 5 ed plus 3 600 mg pills on wd for the first 2 weeks then went up to 7 ed and that's when things went nuts. I was so hungry there was no way I wasn't going to gain mass. That's the ticket, if you eat enough your gains will be high quality ones. I don't think Prime will magically put on muscle you have to eat. I mean come on, if you weren't in a calorie surplus what did you think was going to happen. If you were then your surplus was obviously not enough. Which is not to day that, that doesn't happen, you really have to pack the groceries away on Prime as it's a very good recomp product that's why the gains are so high quality. If your getting a reponse and the strength gains are coming then the rest is up to you. The calorie surplus woould have to be pretty large for you to gain fat on this product so don't be afraid to eat a lot.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136727-daniels-prime-log.html

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Although the association to PRIME here is vague, I would still like to state that his "gyno" is unlikely to have been induced by PRIME. PRIME has no hormonal action.
his gyno has nothing to do with prime. This is one of my friends in real life and we are talking about his cousin. No need to get all defensive

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
his gyno has nothing to do with prime. This is one of my friends in real life and we are talking about his cousin. No need to get all defensive
Re-read my post. I did not see any need to be defensive.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You seem like a reasonably intelligent individual; certainly, one capable of using either Google's search function and/or asking your employers a question. In this case, your question should be as follows: "What is a conflict of interest?" and, its corollary, "How can I avoid them in the future?" I am interested in your findings.
what do you mean? I meant stay on creatine with the prime because that was his question...he was my workout partner when I used prime and I gave him one of my bottles, I have done nothing but support you all with prime so don't be so disrespectful.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It is going to happen some will not like a supplement(s) but in the GRAND scheme, Jack3d is the hottest selling product in the industry from internet to retail.....

I will complete your statement in a non biased nature; "PSLIN works good the first like few times, then it quits working for ME."

If the success of a supplement was based around ONE persons experience it would be a fledgling industry. Grow up a bit with your blanket thinking.
I'm glad jacked is the hottest selling supplement, as you can see from the products I have tried I have supported and do support your company on certain products, I'm not attacking... just giving my personal opinion on some things. I appreciate your kindness in the comments above as well to a loyal customer of a few products.

I was giving a friend my thoughts... I have used capped pslin and bulk pslin, the effects for ME were diminshed. I thought it was assumed i would be talking about just for ME as I am not everyone.

I'm not sure why the USP people all jumped in here to start criticizing me... all I did was suggest a friend to use creatine & prime with a 6-9 dosage that worked for me. I then stated we both tried jacked and didn't like it and Pslin had diminshing noteable physical returns me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Re-read my post. I did not see any need to be defensive.
well I was in no way, shape, or form associating my friends gyno with Prime. Don't worry if you read throughout this thread and the log I kept I loved it (prime). His gyno is from 2 mdrol cycles back to back because he doesn't listen.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would appreciate that you elaborate some more on this, in terms of dosage timing and carbohydrate consumption. Furthermore, it would be interesting to know how GLUT4 translocation and glucose disposal only work a "few times, and then stop working".
It was ages ago that I used I can't remember. I tried the mega Pslin shake or whatever that Jacob created though around the release of bulk pslin. It worked the first few times and then I quit noticing anything, I have tried again since then and the same thing happens.

I also have used it pre-workout with a bunch of waxymaize, xtend, and stuff as well as preworkout with my xtend, creatine, waxymaize drink.

It is regrettable it did not work for you and Swoldierboy. A great deal of other users prefer Jack3d as their pre-workout supplement. As they say, different strokes for different folks.
I'm glad people like jacked, I know people who do. I gave my bottle to a friend and he likes it, unfortunately it's not what I was looking for in a pre-workout. Mullet worked around with me to help me find a dosing to work and it did eventually a little, but not like what I was looking for.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
no, cause it had the same effect on both of us. i hated jacked and pslin.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
so take 9 on lift days and 6 on non. how long will one bottle last doing this? and mullet, dont be disrespecting ppl on my thread. u have proven ur a *** now stop posting crap against other people's thoughts. i didnt like pslin, i didnt like jacked. i do not like most pre workouts except n.o. shotgun. only thing i like from usp is prime. so dont hate on me(usp) for stating my opinion in my thread. i just asked a question on what to take with prime, and u jump all over texas for it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so take 9 on lift days and 6 on non. how long will one bottle last doing this? and mullet, dont be disrespecting ppl on my thread. u have proven ur a *** now stop posting crap against other people's thoughts. i didnt like pslin, i didnt like jacked. i do not like most pre workouts except n.o. shotgun. only thing i like from usp is prime. so dont hate on me(usp) for stating my opinion in my thread. i just asked a question on what to take with prime, and u jump all over texas for it
Yeah I used 9 on pre-workout days and tried 12 a couple times. I found it worked best for me about 15-20 minutes before workouts, when I took it 30 minutes pre-workout it was kicking in too late for my like.

I think 1 bottle lasted like 3 weeks? I can't really remember, but you saw how much my strength grew... I got back to over 300 on flat in a matter of a few weeks.

I think they misunderstood my statement about taking creatine and from there it went sour. I meant to just use creatine with Prime like I did, not just creatine solo and I think that is what they inferred.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
well if they got there heads out of there a** and read my original statement post we wouldnt have this problem now would we lol

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
dang 3 weeks for 40 bucks. im hoping with a CEE or something i will gain size along with strength.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang 3 weeks for 40 bucks. im hoping with a CEE or something i will gain size along with strength.
Yeah, I can't remember if I was at surplus or maintenance. I used 6-9 of the original bottles, so you may be able to get away with a lower dose with the new bottles (the new bottles are like 200mg more per cap I believe?).

It was worth it for me as you saw. I thought you were dosing the same as me though when you used it?

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
no, i did it like a ph. one in morning, one before lift lol and still saw great results strength wise

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no, i did it like a ph. one in morning, one before lift lol and still saw great results strength wise
oh... I didn't know that. Well that sucks for you haha! How long did it last doing that? A long ass time I would think... like 60 days give or take?

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
well now i know to only buy from companies who help you out in threads

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
This question is directed to USP and USP only: Why didnt you answer my question that was the thread's subject ? instead, you attacked Texaslifter89 on his opinions of certain USP products that we have tried. isnt this whole website about what people have tried and share it with others no matter if we liked it or not?

This question is directed to USP and USP only: Why didnt you answer my question that was the thread's subject ? instead, you attacked Texaslifter89 on his opinions of certain USP products that we have tried. isnt this whole website about what people have tried and share it with others no matter if we liked it or not?
The thread was not directed to USPlabs.

In any case and as you state, I let others share their experiences with PRIME and how they administered it. You get a non biased answer.

If you want an answer directly from USPlabs, we are ALWAYS in the mood to share our opinions via PM, email, or thread just say the word and we will answer.

The USPlabs team is deep with knowledge from Stag, Mullet, Snag, myself and casey. We will always go the extra mile with designing supplement protocols and recommend other brands as well as USPlabs.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
thats why u jumped all over texas for stating his opinion. no ****, i know i wasnt directing the question to you, so why did u jump all over it. u never answered by previous question, u just rambled on about how great USP is. my question is why did u jump all over texas for his opinion on jacked and p slin

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i asked what to take along with prime, ppl said jacked and pslin, and texas reminded me on how i didnt like p slin and jacked. i didnt ask anything about the results of prime, i wanted 2 know what 2 take with it to make results better

thats why u jumped all over texas for stating his opinion. no ****, i know i wasnt directing the question to you, so why did u jump all over it. u never answered by previous question, u just rambled on about how great USP is. my question is why did u jump all over texas for his opinion on jacked and p slin
I apologize if I offended you by offending your boy. :cheers:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well if they got there heads out of there a** and read my original statement post we wouldnt have this problem now would we lol
Let's tone down the language a bit! I answered your original question as objectively as I could.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i just wanna know why usp labs got on and didnt help me and actually did negative stuff on this thread. ive liked usp labs in the past, but know it makes me second think it. although i will buy prime again lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you mean? I meant stay on creatine with the prime because that was his question...he was my workout partner when I used prime and I gave him one of my bottles, I have done nothing but support you all with prime so don't be so disrespectful.
Far from disrespectful, in fact. As a representative for a competitor with a stated and clear history with USPlabs, I find your constant negative presence in USPlabs threads suspicious at best; and this is why I asked you to Google, "conflict of interest".

Swoldierboy:

Your best approach with PRIME is to purchase the 150ct bottles at GNC, which, as someone had stated, is increased to 800mg/capsule, for the same price. I would dose it six capsules daily, six times per week - heavily loading the product prior to a workout. So, this would mean one capsule in the morning, four capsules prior to a workout, and then one capsule later in the evening. Personally, I have found this approach to be most effective.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
for better results, is it recommended to take a creatine or n.o. with it or something

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Far from disrespectful, in fact. As a representative for a competitor with a stated and clear history with USPlabs, I find your constant negative presence in USPlabs threads suspicious at best; and this is why I asked you to Google, "conflict of interest".

Swoldierboy:

Your best approach with PRIME is to purchase the 150ct bottles at GNC, which, as someone had stated, is increased to 800mg/capsule, for the same price. I would dose it six capsules daily, six times per week - heavily loading the product prior to a workout. So, this would mean one capsule in the morning, four capsules prior to a workout, and then one capsule later in the evening. Personally, I have found this approach to be most effective.
constant negative presence? Did you miss my POSITIVE log I ran on Prime? Did you miss where I talked about Prime helping my strength tremendously, did you miss where I have purchased multiple bottles of EACH of your products to give fair trials? Not to mention I have personally contacted you for dosing timing. I want USP stuff to work for me and some of it does work great (but also some not up to what I was expecting, or the effects have diminishing returns), some of it doesn't. I am not uneducated person, I know what Conflict of interest means. Hell I liked prime so much I gave swoldier boy one of my bottles to try, if recommending & giving your product to friends is negative... then man, I don't know what to do.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Swoldierboy: I like RPM a lot(w.Prime). I recently started prime for the first time. I have two 150 ct 800mg per cap bottles. I dose 5caps non-work out days, and 7caps work out days. (with 800mg caps this is higher dose than 6 9 w. 600mg caps). I recently ordered Man Swagger, I am excited to try. (especially the addition of Rhodiola Rosea I think will complement Prime great). Other than RPM a test booster should work nice because prime (from my understanding) does not affect Test levels (I love ActX).

As for the rest of the thread, I think there is a big misunderstanding because you cannot tell tone of conversation in text. I also misread TexasLifters statement about creatine until i re read the post, It took a min to understand he meant to add creatine to Prime (and not substitute). Anyways good luck in reaching your goals, hope I can help.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I took it with creatine, you saw what it did for me. I would.
So far I used 2 rpm Prime and my intra work out of Xtend & Creatine (3/3 dicreatinemalate/glucosonate) I would def. recommend some creatine with it, as it will only add to gains. (and its cheap!)

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
yea i love creatine. and as far as USP goes, texaslifter89 was the one who recommended prime to me and wanted me to at least try jacked and p slin and a lot of other products so he is not a negative influence or whatever you said.