hghup on off days?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Should hghup still be taken in the mornings on off days or just at night for the sleep benefits? Also...It says on the bottle to take in the morning with an empty stomach. Should I take it in the morning no matter what time I workout or only if i workout in the morning? Would it be more beneficial to take on an empty stomach around 1:00 if I work out at 2:00? I just don't want the workout benefits to be diminished if I have many hours before the initial dosage and my workouts.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing/Timing for HGHup♂

Should hghup still be taken in the mornings on off days or just at night for the sleep benefits? Also...It says on the bottle to take in the morning with an empty stomach. Should I take it in the morning no matter what time I workout or only if i workout in the morning? Would it be more beneficial to take on an empty stomach around 1:00 if I work out at 2:00? I just don't want the workout benefits to be diminished if I have many hours before the initial dosage and my workouts.
Yes, you use HGHup♂ in the morning on "off" days. And yes, regardless of what time you train, take a dose first thing in the morning (please note, that if you train first thing, then your second dose will be pre-bed on training days). If you train at 1400, then have first thing in the morning and at 1300. HGHup♂ works no matter whether you dose pre-training or not. See dosing/timing below:

Dosing/Timing for HGHup♂

Resistance Training Days

Option A (if you do not train first thing)
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training

Option B (if you train first thing)
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Non-Resistance Training Days

Option A
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option B
Dose 1 – 5-6 caps pre-bed

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you use HGHup♂ in the morning on "off" days. And yes, regardless of what time you train, take a dose first thing in the morning (please note, that if you train first thing, then your second dose will be pre-bed on training days). If you train at 1400, then have first thing in the morning and at 1300. HGHup♂ works no matter whether you dose pre-training or not. See dosing/timing below:

Dosing/Timing for HGHup♂

Resistance Training Days

Option A (if you do not train first thing)
Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training

Option B (if you train first thing)
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps 45-60 min pre-resistance training
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Non-Resistance Training Days

Option A
Dose 1 – 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-bed

Option B
Dose 1 – 5-6 caps pre-bed

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Great answer- couldn't have said it better myself ;)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
quick Question on off days when you take first thing is the am, how long should you wait before eating or how far away from protein shakes at night as well

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick Question on off days when you take first thing is the am, how long should you wait before eating or how far away from protein shakes at night as well
If you're only going to have a protein meal then you can have with dosing; if it's a meal with carbohydrates in, wait at least an hour after dosing. Same with protein shakes at night pre-bed; you can have with your dose.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT