Test Boost/GH Stack...does this look good?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about doing a Recycle, HGHup, and Testopro stack. Any thoughts on this from the vets here would be appreciated.

Eating is on track, workouts on track...44 years old, 185 pounds
Thinking about adding Hemodraulix as well...I also do IntraAid during workouts and Ultrapeptide 1.0 post workout (go to bed about an hour after that).

Should I add anything else for optimal performance/results?
Is having Recycle and Testopro overkill?

Thanks

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i dont see the need for recycle are you coming of a ph run or something ? also i would leave out hemodraulix, you can run hgh up and testopro or stoked i say 2 months to reap the full benefits from the stack,

also dont for get the basic staple's
protien
mulit vits/mineral
zma
BCAA
creatine
fishoil

concencrate on the basic before you jump into something

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what I would like to see someone run Prime, Hghup or Powerfull, Testopro and Ghenerate and nutrient partitioner, I like AP.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You know what I would like to see someone run Prime, Hghup or Powerfull, Testopro and Ghenerate and nutrient partitioner, I like AP.

im willing to bet 2 months on HGHup, Testopro, and Glycobol would be wicked... if only that wasnt gonna be 240 bucks for 2 months id try it :p

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im willing to bet 2 months on HGHup, Testopro, and Glycobol would be wicked... if only that wasnt gonna be 240 bucks for 2 months id try it :p
That would be insane.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about doing a Recycle, HGHup, and Testopro stack. Any thoughts on this from the vets here would be appreciated.

Eating is on track, workouts on track...44 years old, 185 pounds
Thinking about adding Hemodraulix as well...I also do IntraAid during workouts and Ultrapeptide 1.0 post workout (go to bed about an hour after that).

Should I add anything else for optimal performance/results?
Is having Recycle and Testopro overkill?

Thanks

HGH-Up alone should be sufficient- just make sure you time the HGH-Up right- take it on an empty stomach twice daily- once pre-workout, and once before bed. You don't want to take in any type of carbs or whey protein near your dosage, b/c both are insulogenic, and insulin blunts GH release.

Also, try to keep your daily b-6 intake to below 10 mg/day, b/c high amounts of b-6 can cause L-Dopa to be converted to Dopamine peripherally at an accelerated rate, which you don't necessarily want. A little bit (RDA is included in the product) of b-6 is ok, b/c you can actually develop a deficiency by taking L-Dopa. However, amounts of 10 mg and up can cause greater conversion to dopamine peripherally via DDC, which you don't necessarily want.

Just take a look at all of the other supps you are taking- many of them contain the same vitamin/mineral spectra and can add up quickly, with a lot of interactions that can slow your gains b/c of potential antagonism issues.......

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hm... well I have sustain alpha, glycobol, and can get hgh up... but I am saving for when I am back into scheduled routine

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hm... well I have sustain alpha, glycobol, and can get hgh up... but I am saving for when I am back into scheduled routine
Well, you know who to come to when you run out of the HGH-Up :)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I plan to start this 8week run, next week sometime.
Hoping to throw some Lbs on

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Bro, definetly log that with starting weight and measurements. Then link me! I would follow that for sure!!!

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about logging never logged before, but i figure it will give me a great opportunity to get input and advice on diets/training and what not.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
im doing a stack kinda like that but mine is ghenerate, low dose 11-oxo, 6-oxo, 6-bromo, dthc, ap, pslin adn gbol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
im doing a stack kinda like that but mine is ghenerate, low dose 11-oxo, 6-oxo, 6-bromo, dthc, ap, pslin adn gbol
That should be a sweet stack man, also GHenerate will last 2 months and also at only around $35 with an extra igh-1 thrown in! killer deal for 2 months supply of the most novel GH product around!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I will be Running, Prime(8caps a day) , TestoPro, HGHup, Formex, Glycergrow, Jacked, DominATP and Cissus for 2 months in a few weeks :O I will let everybody know how it goes:D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be Running, Prime(8caps a day) , TestoPro, HGHup, Formex, Glycergrow, Jacked, DominATP and Cissus for 2 months in a few weeks :O I will let everybody know how it goes:D
All you guys who will be using HGHup♂, please link your logs up in http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/138086-links-hghup-logs.html when you get started.

Cheers! :cheers:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on running GHenerate, I-gh-1, T-Force, Prime, and AP. But that isn't for like 8 weeks or so.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you link me big man :)
Like I said it won't be for a good 2 monthes. I plan on running HGHup for another month after I am done with my 1 month sponsored log.

But ya my strength and recovery should be insane on that stack. My strength is already going up nicely. Squat 405 for 5 today and it actually felt easy.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Like I said it won't be for a good 2 monthes. I plan on running HGHup for another month after I am done with my 1 month sponsored log.

But ya my strength and recovery should be insane on that stack. My strength is already going up nicely. Squat 405 for 5 today and it actually felt easy.
Yeah man, that's all good, do what you have to do :) I can wait..... :p

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I like to keep my obligations.

Kind of want to do a straight up comparison between HGHup and GHenerate but with all the supplements I have it is too tempting not to stack when I don't have to do a solo run.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you eat mountains of food if you want big gains, Prime will recomp you. PM me with your log when you start it.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys....how about this...Swole Stack with HGHup and maybe GHenerate? Sound good?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys....how about this...Swole Stack with HGHup and maybe GHenerate? Sound good?
SWOLE stack with either HGHup or GHenerate, not both.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWOLE stack with either HGHup or GHenerate, not both.
^^^Yes. You do NOT need to use TWO Growth hormone boosters at once.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
DreamWeaver...I was thinking the same thing which is why I mentioned it...sooooo, continue your thoughts on this :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing which is why I mentioned it...sooooo, continue your thoughts on this :)
Well they have said that Ghenerate would stack well with Powerfull which is a key iingredient in HGHUP, they also say to stack it with 1GF-1 so I thought would HGHUP and Ghenerate stack. Maybe the combination is too powerfull.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Well they have said that Ghenerate would stack well with Powerfull which is a key iingredient in HGHUP, they also say to stack it with 1GF-1 so I thought would HGHUP and Ghenerate stack. Maybe the combination is too powerfull.
This line of thought is why I proposed taking both together (at possibly slightly lower dosage levels since the reps have said the two together would be "too powerful").

So AppNut/LG reps (and others chime in as well)...what do you think of this thought process? Still too much?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This line of thought is why I proposed taking both together (at possibly slightly lower dosage levels since the reps have said the two together would be "too powerful").

So AppNut/LG reps (and others chime in as well)...what do you think of this thought process? Still too much?
The reason we have recommended only using ONE Growth Hormone booster at once is because there are dangers to having too MUCH Growth Hormone in the body, and therefore you do NOT want to elevate them TOO much.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The reason we have recommended only using ONE Growth Hormone booster at once is because there are dangers to having too MUCH Growth Hormone in the body, and therefore you do NOT want to elevate them TOO much.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Well put Rosie :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

There are serious back drafts to elevating your GH levels to supra over an extended period of time...a little research on negative 'side effects' of elevated GH would result in some interesting data.

With that said, either or would be perfect. Not both.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
So my idea of scaling down the dosages for both so that different GH passages could be hit is still a no go then. Believe me Rosie and Craigmatthew, I do see all your logic in the dangers of having too much and appreciate the feedback.

Now I have to figure out the when of taking the GH boost and the elements of the swole stack considering I work out at night then go to bed about an hour to an hour and a half after, while still taking in the carbs immediately after the workout and the protein a little while after that. (Oh ya, I do take BCAAs during the workout [IntraAid]).

I could say that I hate my schedule, but in this day and age, I am VERY thankful to have two jobs...so I must work out around that.

Also, I forgot to ask this way earlier in the thread...why no hemodraulix pre w/o? Hmmm...I suspect it may interfere with the GH booster?